Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Hardcore and long time players of DBD should be rewarded for their loyalty and playtime

Yords
Yords Member Posts: 5,781
edited May 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

For the amount of grind there is in this game, we really aren't given much for finally achieving things. (For example) Like ok nice, I have killed 1000 survivors in my total time of playing this game, but I get nothing. Why are we not rewarded with a cool cosmetic that is exclusive to players who have played this game for an extended amount of time? There is no fancy cosmetic you get for doing something significant, and why is there is no reward for doing anything in this game? All you get is an empty achievement, if even.

I want cosmetics that I can show off to other people that shows my level of superiority. I want a baby dweet to look at me and think "Wow, this person is be a god must have no life!" or "Holy hell this killer must be good and means business" JUST by taking a look at my character.

The cosmetics we have now are pretty good, but you wanna know why I don't care for them? Because some are pretty pricey honestly, but mainly because anyone can get them.

Any person who plays this game and wants cosmetics can just go ahead and buy them. But that isn't very rewarding, it doesn't let you know who has put in the hours to "git gud", it just shows you who likes the game enough to spend extra money on it.

What if when you get 10 flashlight saves you get a new skin for flashlights that you can toggle on and off? What if you could get a cool skin that shows you love using medkits? Just little things like that including full on cosmetics for your characters would go a long way and make it feel more like everyone is grinding towards something.

Everyone with 1000's of hours on this game only have their playtime to show as their sort of glory I guess. We should at the least be rewarded with exclusive cosmetics that can be grinded for at any time. That would make people feel more inclined to play the game more as well.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments