Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Anti-Adept Build: The Trapper

Marc_go_solo
Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,166

With talk of different builds besides the meta recently, I thought I'd make builds that are purely the anti-version of adept killers. Also, I've put it in off-topic as General Discussions is usually a bit more serious and this is more a build for giggles. To confirm, this is not meant to be a perfect build. Moreover it's just used to combat specific perks; not necessarily the power.

So, Trapper's perks = Unnerving Presence, Brutal Strength and Agitation.

1. Unnerving Presence:

Counter- Prove Thyself. This speeds up the gen to counter Unnerving Presence attempt to create mistakes and slow it down

Counter- Ranger Medkit with Abdominal Dressing and Surgical Suture. To heal as quickly as possible and eliminate Unnerving Presence's effects as quickly as possible.

2. Brutal Strength:

Counter- Repressed Alliance. Stop the quick damage to gens by getting the Entity to protect it for you.

Counter- Any Means Necessary. Trapper can't smash a pallet if the survivor has propped it back up again.

3. Agitation:

Counter- Breakout. Agitation focuses on getting survivors hooked quickly. This perk focuses on getting people off the shoulder quickly.

So, for the Anti-Trapper Adept build, it would be for me:

Perk 1. Prove Thyself

Perk 2. Repressed Alliance

Perk 3. Any Means Necessary

Perk 4. Breakout

Item: Ranger Medkit with Surgical Suture and Abdominal Dressing

Offering: Bloody Blueprint (to avoid being dragged into the easily trappable killer shack).

So yeah, this is just a build based mainly on countering Trapper adept, but also fun to try out regardless if wanting to create a new build when bored of your normal one.