Your best endgame chat salts

CheesyGuy
CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

The title says it. I wanted to see what is your most toxic but also hilarious endgame chat response. Mine was after 1 guy escaped through hatch when there is 5 gen left he told me "NOOB" and told me to play some "NOOB Game like Tetris". I mean since when Tetris is a noob game XD.

Comments

• Paina
    Paina Member Posts: 231
    edited May 2021

I'm really lucky, I don't have many bad experiences when it comes to endgame chat.

The worst I've got as a survivor: I've told a Wraith that he's been the best Wraith I've had to play against so far. Then he told me to kill myself, because I've escaped. I just said "no thanks" and he was like "ah yeah I bet you are 10 years old you little child". Told him I was 5 and then he said "I knew it" 🤣

The worst I've got as a killer: EZ, Noob

But I have to say that words from strangers on the internet don't bring me down or make me mad. I know that not everyone is like that and that a lot of people take it to heart though :(

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I don't feel typing the full story here, but I made a thread a few days ago about the worst salt I've ever gotten.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Had a spirit accuse me of being an SWF for bodyblocking during the endgame. Pretty funny ngl

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,573

Worst I've got as a killer was a salty Nea telling me that I should burn alive because I main Freddy. Keep in mind that I did not camp, tunnel, slug... I didn't do anything. She died because of her own mistakes.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

I have had some pretty outlandish insults thrown at me. Salt happens on a daily basis, but holy hell some people have issues lmao. I am sort of glad that I am the one running into them frequently since I can handle a 10 year old telling me that I am a "sexist, trash, and garbage" killer while sending death threats my way. At least they are taking their anger out on me and probably rage quit for a while so they don't mess with anyone else.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Had a p head get mad at me and my team for playing in a SWF.