The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dead by Daylight: Little Nightmares (Rework)

Bo405
Bo405 Member Posts: 4

Hello there, this is my first concept. I edited it slightly...

This Concept will feature spoilers for "Little Nightmares" and "Very Little Nightmares"

Killer: The Lady

Her power is called : "Mannequin Dance". Around the map, up to 7 mannequins spawn. The Lady is also able to place up to 4 mannequins around the map (can be changed with add-ons).

When a survivor comes into a 15 meter radius of a mannequin , the mannequin will randomly produce illusions of the Lady which float in the direction of the survivor. These illusions will disappear if they collide with an object or an survivor.

The Lady can teleport to these mannequins. Doing so will leave behind an illusion of the Lady at the position she teleported from. This illusion will perform the same action the Lady did before teleporting ( for example , when the Lady was moving in one direction, the illusion will do so as well). The illusion will disappear after 5 seconds or if it hits an object/survivor. After teleporting to a mannequin, the Lady gains the undetectable status-effect for 5 seconds.

Perks:

"Face it": Those who dare blinding you will be immediately punished. After you are blinded by a survivor, this survivor suffers from the exposed-status for 10/15/20 seconds. The perk has a cooldown of 90 seconds.

"Nowhere to hide": Nobody can escape their fate , even if they think so. After a generator is completed, lockers in a radius of 15 meters around the finished generator will be blocked for 20/25/30 seconds.

"Shattered like glass": After being stunned by a pallet for 4/3/2 times, the next pallet dropped by the next survivor you're chasing will break immediately.

Survivors: Before I get to the perks and visualization of the survivors I have to fix a problem; the devs don't want kids to die in their game. But there is actually a simple solution to this. To explain that, I will pick the first of the two survivors I chose; "The Runaway Kid".

At the end of the DLC story in Little Nightmares he dies. This is sad but it solves the problem that the children in Little nightmares don't grow or age. He is no longer under the control of "The Tower". Instead, he is in the world of the entity which means that his body can grow and he ages. For his design I think he should wear the same outfit he wears in the story (accustomed to his new height).

Survivor: The Runaway Kid

Perks:

"In the depths": You saw what should better stay hidden. The auras of the basement hooks are revealed to you. When you're hooked in the basement the entity progress is slowed down by 1/2/3 percent

"Light in the dark": Friends come and go but your flashlight remains. You blind the killer 1/2/3 seconds longer.

"Died before": You died once before, but this time will be different... When your next hook would sacrifice you, your wriggle-progress increases by 10/15/20 percent the closer you get to a hook.

Survivor: Raincoat Girl

Perks:

"Slipping away": You get away from your predators. Always. After you've escaped the killer's grasp the speed of your movement is increased by 150% for three seconds. After that, you gain the exhaustion-status effect for 90/70/60 seconds.

"Protect the little you have": When you take a protection hit while you're in the wounded-state, instead of going down you receive the deep-wound-status effect. The perk has a cooldown of 90 seconds.

"Never stop": When you run while a survivor is within a 6 meter radius to you, you and that survivor run 1/2/3 percent faster.

Thanks for reading my concept! I'm not the best at drawing, so I would ask you to draw versions of the survivors as 18 year olds. Also let me know what you think about it :)

Comments

• Mystoc
    Mystoc Member Posts: 66
    edited May 2021

this killers perk is just Demogorgon portal right be it a bit strong since she gets 7 right away she can just teleport to at the start of the game, I dont think there should be another killer who spawn teleportation points unless there's a good reason for it,

also doesn't seem like survivors can destroy the illusions seems strong this killer doesn't have a perk to help in chase though like demo does I think its balanced just too similar to demos power

Shattered like glass is just spirit fury right but you dont need to get stunned? https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Spirit_Fury

the other perks fit the theme and are average

I like slipping away great idea to use this with DS

protect what you have is just OP if everyone injured they each get an extra hit this perk will never exist