What Do You Hate Most About This Game?

For me, it's tough to decide between toxic looping (players that think they're skilled because they can run in circles while being mic'd up to their friends), how greedy this game has become, or how BHVR treats their userbase like children with a chat filter (it's not the filter, it's the principle of it)

I probably choose the greed.

I'm all for supporting the company as I've purchased every DLC and a large amount of skins, but they're getting out of hand. Plus, the rift is constantly forced in your face so much it covers the chat screen after each game. Now they have $15 skins that force you to purchase each piece if you want a single part of it. Don't forget the dirty tactic that if you pay the $15 you still have some auric cells left over. This is a similar tactic used in mobile microtransactions to make it tougher to calculate what you're actually spending. Not to mention how you have to purchase DLCs (that come out every 90 days, never with any free content) if you want to stay competitive with new perks.

So yeah, after that rant I'll say it's my final answer. I hate the growing greed the most.

Comments

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    edited May 2021

The entitled community and the devs. They do make some good changes once in awhile but then they do something that makes me say "who the #@%$ thought this was a good idea?"

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,815

Deathslinger

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Spirit and nurse

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,188

The section of the player base which acts like spoilt kids, whines and cries over losses in ever-increasing, immature actions, and seem to think they know the inner workings of players and devs alike with their narrow-minded ignorance and stupidity.

Ties in nicely with my hate of willful-ignorance and entitlement in general.

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,469

Honestly I hate the double standard. it's cool for survivors to do what ever they have to to win but killers oh no you can't do this or this or this ect. I don't follow the fake rule book but it's still annoying

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

I hate toxic loopers that palet slams , I also hate body blockers.

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 998

Being hook farmed, watching survivors do nothing with Bond on, Spirit, watching someone walk to my hook to save sprint burst and letting me die in the process.

That should cover it.

---

Notice that, even as a survivor now, most of my grievances are still with survivors.

Some things don't change, no matter what you main

• Opossum_Supremacy
    Opossum_Supremacy Member Posts: 35
    edited May 2021

That people are incapable of being nice to one another, on both the survivor and killer sides. It's an issue with all multiplayer games, not just this one.

The grind is also pretty atrocious.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Some of the other players

• Krunga
    Krunga Member Posts: 159

Pallet survivors (Survivors who can't win chases without using and camping 5 pallets), bully squads, devs babying survivors, bubba mains & ghostface mains, playing as and against wraith, how many outdated killers there are (Trapper & Pig for example)

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

The inability to escape from the whining, passive aggressive Players who believe the world revolves around them. The entitlement of some people who feel they can/should complain about every little thing in the game that doesn't go their way. In short, the thing I hate most about the game is some of the people I have to deal with. All the other odd sundries are just typical of video games online, and nothing about those cause my emotions to rise to the level of hate.

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379

I can't talk in-chat before the match begins as a killer

• Viktor1853
    Viktor1853 Member Posts: 943

Survivors that dc

• Ashlich
    Ashlich Member Posts: 119

The developers.

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

I hate how 50/50 it is playing killer, either you get a SWF that fly through the gens and the match is over before it started or it's a bunch of uncoordinated solos who give up on hook and you dominate without hardly any gens getting done. I just want to have a fair challenge each match without it being one extreme or the other.

• MB666
    MB666 Member Posts: 968

S....P....I.....R...I...T 😅

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

Claudette and Nea's grunts of pain.

• kyogul
    kyogul Member Posts: 491
    edited May 2021

Dead Hard

the insane amount of survivor sided maps

the fact that 90% of bubba and ghostface players play like cringey #########

lightburn

oh: also flashlight survivors, the ones who bring in flashlights to be annoying. I'm probably going to make it a mission to tunnel them/bleed them out since if they want to be annoying then I can be annoying too.

Post edited by kyogul on
  • DudelPumaAce
    DudelPumaAce Member Posts: 305

the worst matchmaking in a game i ever see, phone games have a better mm

and dbd is the only game that have latency hits if you have a bad internet you get reward, if you have a good internet you get punished, imagen example: in csgo is the same problem, and you will see the mostly player do lagswitch... but what happen if you have a bad latenz in a game ? right you get only lagging and NOT a reward (and in csgo its will be happen you get kicked)

• InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 720

Frustrating issues for me:

• Obsession always now.
    • Hatch closing.
    • Locator perks
    • Too fast of matches.
    • hooks to close together.
  • CoalTower
    CoalTower Member Posts: 1,730

Looping isn't toxic lmfao.

Anyways, I hate the playerbase the most. Obviously not the whole thing, but the majority of it. Everyone is just so entitled now, and it makes things boring.

• DemoFrog
    DemoFrog Member Posts: 193

Survivors that DC to deny a Merciless, Pallet Campers, Spirit Mains, $15 For One Skin, Bully Squads, Meta Slaves, Keys, Stealth Survivors That Slam Gens, Etc.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    • Useless teammates
    • Being farmed off the hook
    • Players acting entitled/toxic during endgame chat
    • Camping and slugging at 5 gens
    • Fast matches
    • Flashlights

I think I pretty much listed everything that I hate about this game.

• CoalTower
    CoalTower Member Posts: 1,730

1.) So you were just one of those people who tunneled when there were no obsessions huh? Thanks for making solo queue a living hell.

2.) Why do you have an issue with location perks? This one I just don't understand.

3.) I get the too fast matches one. It is really annoying to have a match be over in 5 minutes.

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 998

I've already commented on this thread with the same answer, but after not getting rescued by anyone with kindred + open-handed for two full hook states despite the killer being a legion elsewhere on the map...

I just need to say, one more time: Other survivors

• zombitehdeath
    zombitehdeath Member Posts: 587

I hate how stale and repetitive the game has become.

They need to change the gameplay or make a new game mode so people who been playing this game would have something fresh.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

The fact that the Meta is basically just every perk that is good

Bring no perks is better than bringing This is not Happening or Sole Survivor, we need a lot of reworks

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

Probably the poor matchmaking. Today I've been rather lucky with good teammates, but it's usually pretty bad.