The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Did something happen with SQ today?

lagosta
lagosta Member Posts: 1,871

Had several matches today and the quality of the average red rank SQ teammates I had seemed even lower than what I'm used to. In the most egregious match, I alone repaired 4 gens. alone. 4 gens. From 0 to 100% with no help whatsoever. I've never had that happen before and as I went down right after finishing the last gen, the Yun-Jin proceeded to open the door only to be trapped with the killer due to blood warden and die.

Comments

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,483

Lol the biggest problem in this game is that ranks dont mean SKILL they mean TIME PLAYED.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193

My teammates are complete potatoes last days. There was bill who was too afraid of unhooking me because he saw spirit on the horizon. I thought he probably has no BT and don't want to farm me. He sat under my hook until i reached stage 2. Unhooked me

He had BT

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

Usual soloq + archive challenges = recipe for disaster.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

For example Blood Debt: play bad on purpose to get hooked first. So you can rescue your savior.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

I made the mistake running bond again.

Had one teammate hidding in the top of ironworks 80% of the game, coming down now and then to work on a gen for 5 seconds before going up again, and one or two unhooks, i cant remember.

People hidding in the killer shack or the basement while the killer is away.

People afraid of unhooking even with the killer away (but huntress song was still there).

People just wandering around aimlessly, maybe open a chest but not doing gens.

On top of that, challenge-Chasers, when 2 people with flashlights just run behind the killer to get a chance for a stun, just to then both failing to blind the killer. Biggest waste of time ever. (but people using self care are such a big problem, right?)

I got one of them nearly every game the last few games i played...