Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Should the helmet on the back of Nea Karlsson's new torso Athletic Swimwear be removed?

Chaseomo
Chaseomo Member Posts: 9

I really do love this new Nea Karlsson Beach Break outfit, but the bright orange helmet on the back just looks clunky and ruins the overall feel of the outfit for me. Not sure if I'm the only one that feels this way but here's some pictures for reference.

Should the helmet on the back of Nea Karlsson's new torso Athletic Swimwear be removed? 8 votes

Leave It
12%
Yatol 1 vote
Change It
12%
Breadn 1 vote
Remove It
75%
VolantConch1719Painabm33QwQwDistortedDreamChaseomo 6 votes
No Opinion
0%

Comments

• Paina
    Paina Member Posts: 231
    Remove It

I'm not a fan of this, I hate when cosmetics have stuff like this, even though it matches with the outfit. All cosmetics I really like have some stuff on the back (guitar, backpack etc.) so yeah, I won't buy, but that's just me :)

• Breadn
    Breadn Member Posts: 203
    Change It

In my opinion it should be changed to where the opening side (where you put your head in) of the helmet is up against her back. I'm not sure why they thought it was a good idea to make it hang out so awkwardly.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157
    Remove It

I feel like cosmetic group has obsession with having random items on characters back. It was cool at first but now it's been way over done.