The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What Killer perk would you like to see?

TobeySK
TobeySK Member Posts: 25

I personally would like to see a perk where you can just insta-kill 1 survivor per match

Comments

• theplaggg
    theplaggg Member Posts: 267

How about a perk that lets you block off a gen after kicking it. It should have a cooldown timer of 30 sec

• A_Skinny_Legend
    A_Skinny_Legend Member Posts: 919

Is there already one than can stun a survivor? If not then that one.

• CoalTower
    CoalTower Member Posts: 1,730

A perk where you can use something like Lanza de Rampalago that one shots someone if you do the conditions to activate it, and it'll have to have a cooldown.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,014

Funnily enough, the perk you thought up of already exists. Rancor.

• glitchboi

I want a perk that speeds up the generator regression speed (other than Ruin). I thought up of this on the create your own perk thread:

You feel your anger boiling while around others. When chasing a survivor, each survivor that is in your terror radius gives you 1 token, up to a maximum of 3. Each token increases the generator regression speed by 25/50/75%, up to a maximum of 75/150/225%. When a survivor exits your radius, lose a token.

The survivor that you are currently chasing is not counted as a token.

The regression bonus does not stack with other perks. (Not sure about this one.)

It would also work amazingly with M&A's terror radius shifting.

• glitchboi

I like that idea. Could work as an anti gen-tapping perk.

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,184

More after game bloodpoint multiplier perks.

• GGSlushy
    GGSlushy Member Posts: 61

Every time you get stunned, you get 1 token, you spend 3 tokens to destroy a pallet that hasnt been dropped yet, would be op

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

I want a perk that makes survivors who run the killer around for a while or do well in chases harder to catch. I made this suggestion in a create your own perk thread.