The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Out of all killers which one is the most boring to face ?

2ยป

Comments

• unluckycombo
    unluckycombo Member Posts: 582

It hasn't happened to me in a hot second, but I do remember back before cross-play having games on both PC and Console where they would state in either post-game chat or DM's that they tunneled me for playing Nea specifically, back when I played her regularly. Granted, this was also back during Noob3's peak, and again, haven't had it happen to me in a long time, but I have had it happen to me and friends in the past, so I wouldn't be shocked if some people still do it today, even if they're very few and far between. I also know someone who literally plays the Fashion Police as Killer, so I wouldn't be surprised if others have gotten killed/killed because of cosmetic choices. (I also know someone who still brings Moris for any Blendette he sees in his lobby, and he's been doing that since long before the Mori nerfs.)

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,564

Wraith :/

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

The Ochido wannabe Claudette's are different. They exert toxicity and are answered in kind.

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

Spirit is the worst for me generally speaking. Playing her is the equivalent of watching all a game's cutscenes and saying you beat it.

However the worst experiences in this game by far come from zoning PH, however, it's far rarer in my experience to find one and not all PH players play like that.

So spirit gets my vote.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Plague.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

Wraith. He's invisible, I can't see h- oh, I've been hit out of nowhere. There he is then, I guess. This is fun.

Hag. Cool, she has 4,000 traps that she's placed in front of everything. Playing a total guessing game is great.

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

But hes spooky!

You do make good points gameplay wise, for me personally hes nowhere near my least favourite because of the spooks. And hes my favourite horror icon.

For me its probably hag

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

Honestly stealth is sooo overrated in this game there is so many things that counter it.

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

Im not talking gameplay wise i know stealth isnt strong, idk i just find the little scare factor of myers fun

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

That seems like a terrible idea to me. A lot of the Hags I've played against use their mouse wheel to teleport, which leads to instant hits on survivors. All you're doing is running the risk of allowing the Hag to get an easy hit on you.

Not to mention, Hag can reset her traps pretty quickly. I've seen them do it mid chase.

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,403

Probably trickster. On some loops he can do nothing and on other the survivor can do nothing.

• twocansofbean
    twocansofbean Member Posts: 200

Whelp yeah don't do it in front of their face. But as hag if you aren't close enough you can't tp. And if you immediate tp to a full health survivor while chasing an injured survivor you get horrible value.

Like I'm not gonna run into trapsthat blindly. But ruining hag set ups is fun.

• Amy095
    Amy095 Member Posts: 96

Nea

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    edited May 2021

All of Them. The Devs just don't know how to make any killer "Fun" to face.

*Fun = Easy/Bully Target

/s

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,695

legion and trapper.

• Shooby
    Shooby Member Posts: 226

I think I wanna change my answer to any killer who has noed lol

• nutmilk420
    nutmilk420 Member Posts: 153

Why DS? He actuly has quite a bit of counter play i kinda enjoy dodging his spear gun that an he's easy to build man o mettle stacks with.

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,467

for me it would be Wraith, Plague and Doctor

• realflashboss
    realflashboss Member Posts: 328

A good nurse is boring as hell personally. Losing line of sight and double back never really works for me on console at least.- they have to be really average/bad for me to be able to juke them.

Spirit is a close second but only cuz itโ€™s 50/50, but I think that 50/50 is a better chance than against most decent nurses tbh!

3rd most annoying would be oni with infectious ๐Ÿ˜‚

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201

Is it Valentine's Day already? Because you're speaking to my heart.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Hag!!!!!!!!

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    edited May 2021

Claudette:

Can't tell you how many times I've lost a survivor match while playing against this #########!

She promotes selfishness, Stealth based gameplay, screws over her teammates at every whim, is overall unhealthy for the game, and so If anything needs to be deleted/nerfed to the ground... it's her!

• Kharbarg
    Kharbarg Member Posts: 126

Hag

• jakesotto
    jakesotto Member Posts: 201
    edited May 2021

The guy you're responding to is wrong but he'll never admit it. Killers absolutely hate neas, megs, blendettes, legacies. Then theres the killers who tunnel a survivor because they're wearing a bright outfit. Or because they brought an event item. Or because they hate David in particular. Or they hate elodies scream and want her out of the game.

...the list goes on.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

Spirit or Slinger for me. Spirit I pretty much only have fun if the Spirit is bad as that's the only time it isn't a one sided guessing game. A shotr phasing Spirit is basically an instant loss as a solo player.

Slinger is just pointy and shooty and I find that kinda dull.

Ghostface but only because his detection is so bad, I do love VSing stealth killers as they keep me on edge but the detection is aggravating.

• WheresTheGate
    WheresTheGate Member Posts: 575
    edited May 2021

For me the killer being played has nothing to do with whether or not they're boring. The most boring killer is someone that slugs. I understand why it's done and I'm not even condemning it. It's justthe most boring thing in this game to me, and there's not even a close second.

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347

legion and stridor spirit

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

his power is weak and boring. Him in tier 3 is just as scary as him in tier 2. The counterplay to his power is extremly minimal but it doesnt matter because his power is so ######### that it means nothing whenever he gets it. He plays the same as most of the killer rosters with no power. There is nothing to dodge, there is nothing to bait you just run him like you run a trapper with no traps.

• Venzhas
    Venzhas Member Posts: 684

Blights, wraiths

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

^This! Legion is the only killer whose power does not down survivors. So long as survivors play smart you can easily counter Legion which makes him IMO the worst killer in the game. But I agree that having to mend over and over is incredibly boring.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

His "counter play" is just trying to consistently break LoS. He's unfun because he has no tell on his shots or punishment on raising his gun which essentially leaves you just randomly wiggling at all times and just guessing when he's gonna shoot. IE you get zero feedback to react to. It's a game of how good is the DS, not how good am I as a survivor.

This isn't even talking about power level either, I'd actually even give DS some buffs. He just has a very unfun interaction. The survivor doesn't have fun in the 1v1 but the DS doesn't have as much fun either because even though he wins the 1v1 he still loses the game. Boring for everyone.

• ZonkyWizard
    ZonkyWizard Member Posts: 568

Wraith

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

What killer do you think is boring to face? Personally I believe Spirit is one of the worst offenders in my book since from the survivor's perspective, she just teleports to you. Nurse on the other hand, you can see teleport and try to juke. Spirit you just don't know, all the interaction is see from her perspective.

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618

Have yet to face an Executioner that doesn't use his Torment status mechanic to hard tunnel survivors.

• TreMonkeys
    TreMonkeys Member Posts: 33

Most Killers are pretty fun to play against, except for Myers. Myers is just kind-of... boring. His power is basically just M1ing, and he doesn't really have counterplay. But he's still weak and in chases he's like a trapless trapper.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,059
    edited May 2021

How does that even improve on regular tunneling, though? Torment's main use for tunneling is getting the quick kill on death hook. If he cages a survivor, he doesn't know where they are anymore and he has to cover a large distance to reach them again. Half the time, caging sends a survivor right next to another survivor and they both get a huge head start on them. He's better off hooking people if he intends to chase them off the hook. He can deny DS, but most survivors don't run DS anymore anyway, and BT isn't relevant between the cage spawning in a random far location and the cage relocating if PH is nearby.

Surprised at everyone saying Myers. Looping Myers isn't interesting, but I never find stealth killers boring because you're always on high alert for threats you can't see. And scratched mirror Myers is my favorite killer to face, hands down.

For most boring, I'd say Legion or Freddy. Both of their powers are stall tactics. Legion runs up to you, hits you, and then leaves you for someone else while you mend - so as a result, I'm rarely even concerned when I see Legion running for me, just "meh, this again." And Freddy constantly chases you off gens with gen regression perks for mind-numbing game slowdown, and the only way to stop constant teleports is more time-killing slowdown.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Slinger. If I hear that gun in the distance those gens are getting smashed, and if he can't hit me we're going on a fun W-holding chase from one edge of the map to the other. At least we can be bored together.

• DecisiveDwight
    DecisiveDwight Member Posts: 593

Wraith,twins and doc

• FancyMrB
    FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250

Trickster :(

Being pelted with knives feels bad. Rather take an ax to the back.

• notlonely
    notlonely Member Posts: 391

Trickster and Trapper.

All the Trickster's I've lost which are like, 3 I guess, simply won because they hard tunneled someone. The rest of the time is just a boring match with a chance to farm.

As for Trapper, I am a trap magnet.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Doctor - Requires no skill to find players and is infuriating to play when you thrive playing more immersive. A strong spirit is annoying, so is Freddie

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,019

Honestly, I don't have a killer I feel is boring to face. Probably because when I'm playing survivor, I'm most often having fun with friends or community members in a group, and we're enjoying the game, win or lose (usually the latter, I'm a fairly decent survivor, but I can run right back into the killer like a heckin champion a lot of times rofl). I am not often a fan of a Hag or Doctor with certain add-ons or perks, but I don't mind them too badly, and at the end of the match they'll get a gg from me.

• wishwon
    wishwon Member Posts: 73

I really dislike going against Myers and Doctor, Doctor more-so. Both of them are essentially rinse and repeat; with myers it's just stalk until tier 2, then 99 tier three until you see someone and get a free hook, not really difficult to go against but its just repetitive. With doctor it's just zapping vaults and going for the hit, almost no mind game on the killer's side, and like myers, it's just rinse and repeat.

• fr0sty1223
    fr0sty1223 Member Posts: 307

Bubba he is literally billy with less counterplay and is so boring to play both as and against.