Hoping for an MMR announcement on anniversary stream?

Mui
Mui Member Posts: 3

I know majority of the player base isn't excited for MMR, but I was one of the few to be lucky during all of their MMR tests to actually see what it'll actually look like once it comes out. I had such an enjoyable time fighting good survivors and really good killers, compared to how the games feel now are night and day, the amount of potatoes in red ranks currently are just insane, and it was usually just on the survivor side but now it's on killer side. I'm really sick and tired of fighting potato killers every single game, only to end up fighting a really good killer in the next. It feels really unstable and it's just unsatisfying. I know that when MMR comes, it's most likely going to break the games in terms of, the dev's will be more aware of how generators are extremely unbalanced, but either way I'm just really excited and is there anyone else that are excited as well?

Comments

• CoalTower
    CoalTower Member Posts: 1,730

I'm not excited. There won't be any variety at the top level.

• A_Skinny_Legend
    A_Skinny_Legend Member Posts: 919

Hopefully, it's taking forever.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

I am not at all excited for MMR. Red ranks as killer will be full of keys, meta perks, and whatever bugs or exploits the survivors can get their hands on, while red ranks survivor is going to be nothing except Stridor Spirits with Pop, Ruin, and Undying, and Nurses that have the same perks but with Infectious also tacked on. Not to mention that queue times will be horrendous.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

Im hoping for that too! Im an average survivor and got a lot of okay matches and Im really a bad killer and got a lot of potatoes.

• Mui
    Mui Member Posts: 3

I agree to an extent, when I did get to play in really high MMR, it was a good amount of nurses and spirits but I also saw more billies and lots of oni's. The occasional deathslinger and PH and also some huntresses. I don't believe that Nurse and Spirit will be the only killers to thrive in high MMR, of course if they fight a really high mmr swf team they'll most likely lose but you're under estimating the amount of solo queue survivors, although they're good they still lack comms.

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744

Hopefully they announce they've given up because MMR is only going to ruin the fun left in this game.