Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Just airing some grievances

SirCracken
SirCracken Member Posts: 1,414

Had a fight with someone, who I guess was more of an acquaintance than friend, and I will likely never speak to again. I had known her long enough for us to exchange some personal information about our upbringing and living situation. All seemed to paving the way for a wholesome friendship.

But I had a game with them recently where she was farmed in my face twice. The first time I turned a blind eye and hoped their team mate wouldn't be dumb enough to do it a second time. When they did, I downed her "rescuer" and then her. She DC'ed on the spot and angrily messaged me demanding to know if she had done something to piss me off. I said that she hadn't and I was just punishing her team mate's terrible game sense.

Well, that singular down was enough for her to abscond from a conversation on steam, then discord, then back to steam again. Which finally ended with her saying that I should stop trying to help and me replying that since she was treating me like a stranger I should become one.

I'm writing this post partially because I'm still a bit sad and partially because this is the 2nd time something like this has happened with a girl I met in DBD. I want to know if the community is genuinely filled with people like this or am I just a magnet for mentally unstable women?

Comments