So the Game map isn't gonna get touched at all since its rework?

Options
MTK
MTK Member Posts: 77

I mean, for the life of me I don't understand how anyone would think that map is balanced.

Maybe the devs automatically think "its an indoors map, its killer sided so its fine" which wouldn't really surprise me

But no matter what side I play at red ranks, I find it almost impossible for survivors to lose on this map with 975 god pallets that are placed 7 meters apart from each other from one end to the next

Comments

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458
    Options

I don't believe you. :) I'm a Red Rank Killer and I put Gideon in all the time. It took some readjustment but I'm back to liking it better than Lerys when I play Spooky Myers.

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
    Options

A lot of the walls are blocked with breakable doors, making it hard for a survivor; after throwing a few pallets down below to get away in a chase. Force them to throw a good amount of pallets then punish the others' for doing so. It's not as bad as you think once you start to learn the layout.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

It's actually a pretty balanced map. Lot's of pallets, but no windows. Meaning resources are limited. Gens are harder to find. I often get 4k's on the map. (Yes, against Red Ranks). It just feels bad because there's 30 safe pallets, but most of those pallets can't really be looped.

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030
    Options

20+ god pallets isn't balanced. All a survivor needs to do is go from pallet to pallet holding W and they can run you for 3 gens without making a huge dent in the amount of pallets with zero risk. Only the killers who have anti-pallet in their kits can do decent against good teams here.

Also there are 2 windows, one mostly safe and one extremely safe window. Finally, if you want to find a generator look for closed doors, they aren't too hard to find.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719
    Options

I absolutely adore the map, aesthetically and size-wise it's my favorite. I'm a survivor main and have to admit that I've probably had as many losses as escapes on the map. It seems really balanced to me, but I'm a relatively new player and I also understand the pallet complaint. If they removed or adjusted some I'd still love the map.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,643
    Options

I dont think it is that bad to play on as Killer. It is an indoor Map, so it is worse than other Maps by default, but the amount of Pallets is not that much of a problem. Most of my games are a win on this Map as Killer, as long as I am playing a Killer I am comfortable with. I even played Mirror Myers a few days ago and got a 3K against 4 Spine Chills... Which is alright, I guess, but I dont know if I will burn this Map again with Mirror Myers.

The only criticism I have is that The Game is boring to play on, because there are only Pallets. But this is how it has been all the time.