Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Sneaky myers too scary

Was using up my addons on myers, i dont play much of.

Was using the stay in t1 addon with longer t1 lunge. 

Every person i grabbed off a gen dc'ed.

It is also nearly impossible to win a chase... Nearly.

Comments

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

As much as I enjoyed playing the Scratch Mirror Myers build with Monitor and Abuse on Lery's Memorial I have found a new master of stealth.

Wraith with the Coxacomb ultra-rare (no bell sound) and Ghost common (no terror radius or red stain for 6 seconds after uncloaking) add-ons you will jump-scare/gen pull almost everyone, every-time at any level of play. Wraith has become the new master of jump-scare.

• Purr
    Purr Member Posts: 83

@Terrortot said:

mirror myers is NOT designed to chase
    u sneak in get a hit and break chase to stalk and have no TR then sneak and get second hit
    if ur running mirror myers and ur staying in a chase.. ur doing mirror myers wrong even monto who imo is pretty good at almost every killer was doing bad jumpscare vids until the most recent mirror myers vid when he stopped chasing and focused on jumpscares

TLDR: dont chase if ur mirror myers sneak hit survivor break chase stalk sneak get second hit hook the little sqiurmy SoB and repeat on next survivor

• Terrortot
    Terrortot Member Posts: 423
    Purr said:

@Terrortot said:

mirror myers is NOT designed to chase
    u sneak in get a hit and break chase to stalk and have no TR then sneak and get second hit
    if ur running mirror myers and ur staying in a chase.. ur doing mirror myers wrong even monto who imo is pretty good at almost every killer was doing bad jumpscare vids until the most recent mirror myers vid when he stopped chasing and focused on jumpscares

TLDR: dont chase if ur mirror myers sneak hit survivor break chase stalk sneak get second hit hook the little sqiurmy SoB and repeat on next survivor

I know, last person is usually the chase, but they mess up eventually.
  • DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Props to all you lurking peepers