Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Bloodweb only had three perks at level 50

GoshJosh
GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

Platform: PC

Description of the issue: I'm working on getting all perks on Clown at Prestige III level 50. As you can see in my provided screenshots, I somehow got a bloodweb with only three perk options despite needing far more than that leveled up.

Steps to reproduce (if possible): Open a new bloodweb at level 50 still needing several perks leveled up - see if you get less than four perk options to buy.

How often does this occur: First time I noticed.

27 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• GoshJosh

Entered a new bloodweb and the same thing. Can a mod please acknowledge?

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165
    edited May 2021

I noticed that on my characters I only have tier 3 left to unlock on my bloodweb I only have 3 perks available. As long as I have a tier 1 or tier 2 left to unlock I'll have 4 perks available.

I'm on ps4.

• GoshJosh

@mod Please acknowledge this bug is being worked on.

• rowlent
    rowlent Member Posts: 15

Agreed, im currently getting all perks on my P3 killers. I had the same issue (days ago) with Hillbilly and Myers, i level them up like 6 times and still had 3 perks. I got the same conclusion.

Before patch 4.7.2 (or 4.7.1) i was leveling other killers too, getting all Tier 1 and Tier 2 perks first, but i didn't have any problems.

Today i level up Myers and get 4 perks... (solved?)

• jacktruong97
    jacktruong97 Member Posts: 1

I encounter the same problem with OP in the post, only 3 perk slots instead of 4, forcing me to unlock one of the teachable perks in order to learn a new perk. (This is a few months ago)

Today the problem appears again and I only have 2 perk slots, both are teachable perks, and I still have 2 more perks to upgrade to level 3.

Is there anyway to fix this without having to buy the teachable perks. Or is this how dbd is designed.

(these 3 pictures are from a few months ago)

(these 2 pictures are from today)

• SunaIIanu
    SunaIIanu Member Posts: 817

Had the same bug today, in both case there were more than those three perks still in tier 2.

• GoshJosh

Still no mod acknowledgment on this bug.

• rowlent
    rowlent Member Posts: 15
  • sdza
    sdza Member Posts: 1
  • Stinde
    Stinde Member Posts: 459

Same thing on PS5.

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298
    edited July 2021

Afaik it consistently happens when you only lack level 3 upgrades of your perks, regardless of their total quantity. Iirc teachables are treated as level 3 for w/e reason.

That being said, I'm not entirely sure whether it's a bug or a weird feature - it was definetely coded to work this way, but was it intentional? Who knows.

• GoshJosh

Still experiencing this on Clown... mods???

• ZonkyWizard
    ZonkyWizard Member Posts: 568
    edited July 2021

Experiencing this as well.

Post edited by ZonkyWizard on
  • GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941

This is a good example of how Behavior handles bug reports.

I don't think they care at all what is reported here.

How many people have to respond to this before action is taken.

I am not one to participate in the boycott myself, but I understand very well that people are done with this nonsense.

• GoshJosh
    edited October 2021

Still no acknowledgment or fix five months later.

• GoshJosh

@MandyTalk Can I please ask for your help/input here? I've waited nearly six months for some kind of acknowledgment of this.

• Malkraz
    Malkraz Member Posts: 112

Still getting this issue as of June 2022

• GoshJosh

Wow, really?! It eventually stopped for me, despite never receiving an answer from BHVR. Incredible, this is still marked as “pending“ over a year later with 21 upvotes.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Yes the bug is still present for me too.

• wimpy
    wimpy Member Posts: 274

Only 3 Very Rares will be available when event offerings and items occur during the event period. If there are more than 3 Tier-3 perks available for acquisition because Tier-3 perks are Very Rare, no other Very Rares (including Tier-3 perks) will appear. Once the event period is over, the normal number of pieces will be available. This specification has been in place since patch 4.3.0.

If 4 Tier-3 perks appear, you will only be able to acquire 2.

If only 3 Tier-3 perks appear, you can still get 2, so there is no real harm.