The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Should Devs focus on fixing their game before adding more microtransactions?

Waldo84848
Waldo84848 Member Posts: 6

The fact that someone can spend 3 hours playing a game and only get 5 games in that amount of time is literally sickening the devs should be jailed

Should Devs focus on fixing their game before adding more microtransactions? 25 votes

yes
80%
GibberishTapeKnotmusstang62MrPenguinGeneralVMrsGhostfaceMr_MadnessIAmShadowZzzxtr4meZestyBoobaThr_ustFengisKawaiiGuiltiiMarioBrosMasterGazgemauchHaunterofShadowsHex_AverageStudentGoEatAdogSirGando 20 votes
no
20%
TatariuPixel_BoomBotglitchboiMoundshroudDistortedDream 5 votes

Comments

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,425
    yes

"devs should be jailed"

That's a bit much, but I do think they should put more resources into getting the game in a good spot.

• BasementDweller
    BasementDweller Member Posts: 464

The fact that someone can spend 3 hours playing a game and only get 5 games in that amount of time is literally sickening the devs should be jailed

So they should be "jailed" for something that they don't have control over?

Certain things affect que times, such as:

The time of day

What area you're in, and which servers you're connected to

How many people are playing both sides (time of day affects this as well)

If the player has crossplay on/off

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,014
    edited May 2021
    no

Keep in mind that the cosmetic designers, bug fixers, and balancers are entirely separate teams. This wouldn't fix anything.

• Waldo84848
    Waldo84848 Member Posts: 6

I admit saying jailed was just me malding at the time so i do apologize lol its a new day but yes there are certain factors but its the 5th year anniversary and many more people should be playing wouldnt que times be less? Again nothing they can control but im sure there is SOMETHING they could do maybe??

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687

Again nothing they can control but im sure there is SOMETHING they could do maybe??

If you have outrageous queues then you need to switch roles, that almost always means that there's not enough people queuing on the other side. Unless you're in a region with low players or have massive ping, in which case there's not much that can be done by anyone.

Also the people that make the cosmetics have nothing to do with the programmers, so this argument of "slow down the microtransactions" isn't really feasible in terms of increasing game health since the design team and programmers have 2 antithetical skillsets.