If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Why are there a lot of Asian spam on the forums?

Options
AyDoggie
AyDoggie Member Posts: 48

And how come moderators haven't cracked down on it? I'm talking about the accounts that keep posting the same post over and over again.

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,305
    Options

The spam filter picks up most of the spam, sometimes however some does make it through to the forum and for this I apologise. They are dealt with as soon as possible.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

The ones that get through the spam filer are the ones we get to flag so they get brought to the mods attention, think of if like spam filters on email.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    edited October 2018
    Options

duplicate, the site seems to be undergoing maintenance again. @MandyTalk can you or @Peanits delete this one please?

Edit: here's the message that just popped up.

WHAT HAPPENED?
    The initial connection between Cloudflare's network and Vanilla timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

• Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    edited October 2018
    Options
    It happened all the time on the official paragon forums before the game got canceled.

The chinese spam will never stop. Ironically the chinese version of that forum didn't get spammed lol.
  • AyDoggie
    Options

@MandyTalk said:
    The spam filter picks up most of the spam, sometimes however some does make it through to the forum and for this I apologise. They are dealt with as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for making these forums enjoyable for members that are actually using it informatively and not to promote some scam.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Options
    I think its white person pretending to be korean.
    First they don't know difference between jappanesse woman and korean woman.
    Second there english goes first then there translation. There is no bottom to top writing style over there.
    Third when someone translates something they don't provide what they translated. It seems like to prove a point there korean.
    Fourth there english is perfect and my korean friend when they learned english. They still had there own style of phrasing connected to the different culture they come from. Like how us canadians say eh or aboot xD
    Fifth if went to these countries would know they don't care about small things in life. Thats a western thing to not be relaxed and offended.
    I rest my case

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,305
    Options

I think it's irrelevant what nationality/language is being spammed - spam is spam. This level of spam that is being discussed is deleted and the posters are removed from the forum.

• AyDoggie
    Options

@FayeZahara said:
    I think its white person pretending to be korean.

First they don't know difference between jappanesse woman and korean woman.

Second there english goes first then there translation. There is no bottom to top writing style over there.

Third when someone translates something they don't provide what they translated. It seems like to prove a point there korean.

Fourth there english is perfect and my korean friend when they learned english. They still had there own style of phrasing connected to the different culture they come from. Like how us canadians say eh or aboot xD

Fifth if went to these countries would know they don't care about small things in life. Thats a western thing to not be relaxed and offended.

I rest my case

I don't understand, you made a case against deleting the comments for spam?