Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What his the most ridiculous thing someone said they are going to report you for?

Sup3rCatTree
Sup3rCatTree Member Posts: 588

Here's mine, I censored the names so I don't get banned by the mods

Comments

• JordanMalicious
    JordanMalicious Member Posts: 383

I don't have photos as I play on PS4 and didn't take screenshots, but I got a message from a survivor after a game saying that I was racist for killing Claudette first (she was baby survivor and constantly ran into me because they had no map awareness) and they were going to get their friends to try and mass report me?

Nothing ever came of it...but...racist? For doing my job as killer and...killing? Man people love to stretch their bulls**t when they know they're wrong.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

Someone accused me of cheating because they were using Iron will and I used my eyes instead of my ears

Some people think with Iron will they are completely invisible

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

Had a wraith get mad i used pebble

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298

Maphack

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

I was using a stealth build (Quick and Quiet, Iron Will, Urban Evasion, Dance With Me) and the killer accused me of cheating because he kept losing me.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763
    edited May 2021

I was told by a twitch streamer once that they reported me for taking the game hostage and body blocking by never letting them leave the basement... when they'd unhook before I could ever leave the building (it was temple of purgation double basement). Not to mention all but once they actually made it out of the basement but chose to stay in the temple when I was still there. They also said they reported for excessive camping and tunneling when they'd practically follow me into the basement and unhook immediately. I literally think the furthest I made it away from the basement that entire match is down the stairs of the front of the temple next to where the hole is... and the scratch marks leading to the basement.

Basically reported me for very bad survivor gameplay and putting it on me for the fact they gave free pressure. I literally think 1 person did gens the entire match, everyone else just bombarded the basement. This was like a few weeks ago or maybe longer.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

someone told me i was going to get reported for camping as hag, even though i really wasn't, since i was chasing him and he ran all the way to his teammate on the hook :/

• Lumionesty
    Lumionesty Member Posts: 98

A 4 man I went up against once claimed I was hacking because I was able to track and follow them while blinded via their sounds (grunts of pain, breathing, footsteps, etc..).