What killer are you playing & with what perks?

Options
2»

Comments

• DrDannieburger
    DrDannieburger Member Posts: 57
    Options

Trappy Boi ftw. Got about 800 hours on my boy.
    Lil Evan is running Enduring, BBQ, Ruin and whatever I'm feeling (Nurses, Make Your Choice, M&A, Whispers, Brutal Strength, Thanatophobia.)

• MorimeMyers
    MorimeMyers Member Posts: 6
    Options
    I currently run the doctor with, Barbecue and Chilli/ Nurses Calling/ Distressing/ No one escapes death 

I would like some tips on what to run on Leatherface as it seems I can’t even kill a pallet with him lol.
    I'm not the best killer(I main survivor) and I don't play that role very often, however, I love playing leatherface. I use BBQ, agitation, hex: ruin and either Franklins if theres more than 2 people bringing in items,or nurses calling. Sometimes I swap out agitation for brutal strength, because I eat a lot of pallets lol. I prefer to just smack people with my main weapon(especially when using franklins),just because I find the chainsaw slow to start if you aren't using add-ons. I would encourage you to just keep playing him, and experimenting with perks and add-ons to see what work she best with your personal play style. It's  not always about winning, having fun should be your main objective :):chuffed:
  • Uncomfortable
    Uncomfortable Member Posts: 15
    Options

I bounce between Pig and Leatherface. For Pig I run No one Escapes Death, Ruin, Barbecue & Chilli, and Make Your Choice. As Leatherface I run Ruin, Barbecue & Chilli, Enduring, and Monitor and Abuse.

• FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474
    edited May 2018
    Options

Killer doesn't really matter, but it's easiest on the Dr. due to reach of shock therapy through walls.

Since Hex totems are worthless: Distressing (to increase the terror radius), Unnerving Presence (to trigger extra chances for reduced skill check zones), Overcharged (to promote gen degradation), No One Escapes Death (for that last chance option).

I know I said Hex totems are worthless, but NED starts out dull and only activated after the gates power.

For my build, nothing makes me happier than to see 1 gen left and 2+ survivors working on it. As I've already kicked it, and if they are in my terror radius, the odds increase significantly that at lest one of the survivors will trigger an overcharged skill check and fail. Even more problematic if you consider I'm on the Doctor and they have a Madness II status.

It's as close to Huntress Lullaby and Hex Ruin as I can get without the exposure of active totems.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    Pig: BBQ, Ruin, NC, and NOED.
  • DeathSpark
    DeathSpark Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2018
    Options

Hillibilly=Nurses Calling+Tinkerer+Make your Choice+Hex:Devour Hope(roam after you hooked some one and come back and hit the exposed survivor,repeat)If you want something more cheesy =Nurses Calling+Agitation+Hex:Devour Hope+Territorial Imperative