Canon Power Levels

Options
Wiitab360
Wiitab360 Member Posts: 105

This is my estimate of the power scaling between the current killer of the game. I probably should've put Oni higher and idk that much about some of the licensed killers so they could potentially be way off. I'm open to critique or questions about my reasoning behind placements. Alternatively you could just make your own lists:

https://tiermaker.com/create/dead-by-daylight-killer-tier-list-500-137811

Comments

• wishwon
    wishwon Member Posts: 73
    Options

I don't think myers is anywhere near where you put him. I'd go as far to say myers needs a buff.

• wishwon
    Options

I would also say that wraith could be a section higher, he's in a really good place rn.

• Wiitab360
    Options
  • wishwon
    Options
  • wishwon
    Options

I guess I just assumed that it was about gameplay when seeing nurse and spirit at top tier haha

• Wiitab360
    Options

Yeah well they're undead and unlike Freddy, haven't been shown to be "beatable" in a sense in canon yet.

• Wiitab360
    Options

The thing is, the sickness is affecting her too. She's not particularly physically powerful and she's not supernaturally powerful like some of the other contenders. All things considered, Adiris would be easy to beat by pretty much anyone else on this list. Maybe it'd be a tie if the victor ends up contracting the illness and dying of it, but I don't think she comes out with a full victory vs anyone here.

• En3ermost
    En3ermost Member Posts: 298
    edited May 2021
    Options

Pyramid Head it's too difficult to determinate.

He's too much of a mistery and enigma.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,816
    Options

If it's based in canon and not gameplay, then I'd put Pyramid Head at the top. He's the only one who seems to hurt the Entity with his power, agreed to join the trials (rather than made to or brought into the world), and with the exception of Myers can bypass sacrifices from the Entity.

The fact the cage of atonement also robs the Entity of a sacrifice, alongside the wounds Pyramid inflicts within the realms, makes me wonder whether Silent Hill's God is attempting to invade.

In all honesty, I don't think the Entity would be too upset about more Silent Hill stuff - all that suffering would be like a Christmas dinner to it!

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options

All of them have the same powers, The powers the entity gave them are just to make survivors produce more emotions and make the hunt better for the entity.

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379
    Options

Why is everyone mean to Trapper and Wraith?! 😥

• Wiitab360
    Options

Because they're essentially just some guys with weapons. Trapper just owns bear traps and all Wraith can do is turn invisible.

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379
    Options

And Deathslinger's just a crippled Irish Cowboy with a complicated Spear-Gun!

Unfair it is I tell ye

• DatFastBoi
    DatFastBoi Member Posts: 455
    Options

I’d put blight at the highest tier considering he took out both Spirit and Nurse without the serum to experiment on them