Wraith’s “all seeing” blood, add on

Options
Bonquiqui414
Bonquiqui414 Member Posts: 222
edited May 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Considering how good wraith is right now and this add on gives no negatives like scratched mirror Myers and Amanda’s letter piggy, I don’t think it should be this strong with zero drawbacks. You can’t even play immersed if you’re bad at looping when he can just walk around the map at Mach speed and easily find survivors trying to hide. You can use it at a survivor camping a pallet and you’ll be at a huge advantage since you can read their every move. Anyone else feel the same?

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655
    Options

I think its fine where it is, its value is that it offers Wraith a solution to stealth at the cost of a Very Rare Add-on. Very Rare add-ons should be pretty powerful. However I'd be willing to settle by making it an iri offering and switch it with the claxcombed clapper.

• BananaBlooD95
    BananaBlooD95 Member Posts: 555
    edited May 2021
    Options

He's not too strong. He's way stronger than what he used to be aka not trash tier anymore. He's in a good state right now.

• PanicSquid
    Options

Those add-ons are bad, like really bad, if you're not playing a meme build. With Pig you lose 3/4 of her power to delay the game or kill survivors and you have to be crouched to use it, with Myers, you can't tier up to use his instadown, and you can't chase because you're slower than a survivor. There's a reason nobody uses those add-ons seriously.

• PanicSquid
    Options

I disagree, I think add-ons should not come with a major downside, unless they severely alter how the game is played. Such as the infinite tier 3 myers or the tombstone that lets him insta-kill a survivor.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,667
    edited May 2021
    Options

Eh. Drawback, yes, drawback so bad that nobody touches the addon outside of meme games or weird livestream builds, no. Addons should never take more than they give. I don't get why every killer has to have a useless brown meme addon, but at least they're supposed to be like that. When you get purples and iridescents that are in never-used territory because they cause worse problems than they solve or grant virtually no benefit to the killer? That's not balance, that's bad design. They're clearly not supposed to be like that.

As said before, nobody uses Amanda's Letter because it guts the bigger part of her power, and while Jumpscare Myers is a fun build, it pretty much has to be used in indoor maps because Myers cannot catch up to anyone like that, much less loop them. 105% and no lunge - on an outdoor map, he's never going to touch a survivor who's paying attention to their surroundings. It's always Lery's or Hawkins offerings with Spooky Myers because he's hobbling himself otherwise.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

The difference between Wraith and your examples is the other two can immediately use the information. Wraith still has to uncloak. I'd argue it is one of his strongest add-ons, but not OP.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,253
    Options

Don't fall for sluzzy posts they are pretty much dbd clickbait posts where they just find some popular opinion and say the opposite, and while it used to be pretty funny they over did it, take what they say with a grain of salt

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,253
    Options

I mean its a decent addon and all but wraith does have some better options

bone clapper + most any other addons but ghost can work decently

coxcombed clapper + ghost

shadowdance (either) + serpent

uncloak speed removing 0.24, 0.3, and 0.36 seconds from uncloak time is pretty good

windstorm making you move 5,7.5,10% faster

then all the way down past them we have all seeing, its mostly just a nice addon for information or rounding out a build but its pretty far from being extremely strong, and the downside is you have to be cloaked so no hitting survivors hopefully giving them a chance to react

• JimbusCrimbus
    JimbusCrimbus Member Posts: 1,056
    Options

If you think it's remotely OP or needs to be nerfed, you are bad at survivor. Period.

• JimbusCrimbus
    Options

The same way you loop any killer. It's really not that hard.

• JimbusCrimbus
    Options
  • JimbusCrimbus
    Options

I'm saying that if you're complaining in any way, shape or form about WRAITH of all killer, or any of his addons, there's something lacking in the skill department.

This isn't rude - it's hard fact.

• CoalTower
    CoalTower Member Posts: 1,730
    Options

Like normal. He can't hit you while cloaked, and he doesn't have the aura when uncloaked.

• CoalTower
    Options

Wraiths gameplay doesn't care about looping. My point was that those add-ons need to be buffed, not all seeing needs a nerf. All seeing is fine.

• CoalTower
    Options

Doesn't matter. Just because you can't do something doesn't mean something else should be nerfed as a consequence.

• Verconissp
    Verconissp Member Posts: 1,575
    Options

Wraith is still weak against good survivors my guy..

It's hands down only to help Wraith to counter the Immersed survivors that blend perfectly in the Grass.

All it boils down to is to just keep practicing looping and you'll see how bad Wraith is,

• Slickstyles
    Slickstyles Member Posts: 446
    Options

I can definitely see it as an iri addon but I wouldn't nerf it. If you take a look at other killers like Plague and Oni, both of their survivor aura reading addons are iridescent as well.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,055
    Options

Wraith's addon shouldnt gain drawbacks, the other addons should have theirs removed/reduced.

• Red_Beard
    Red_Beard Member Posts: 550
    Options

I did a little experiment and played 50 wraith games all while at rank 1 and 2 before his buff and I ended with a 79.5 kill percentage. I wasn't using All Seeing but even then I felt it was an extremely strong add on. Using it now I feel unstoppable. Add bone clapper on with that and it is absolutely unfun to play against, even when running spine chill.

I've been playing around with some different builds. Right now I'm using bamboozle, enduring, spirit fury and whispers and running a shadow dance add on. It doesn't feel too OP and oppressive from a killer standpoint and if the survivors spread out and can loop, they can still do well.

I thought Wraith was strong before but if you bring all his best, tinkerer, ruin, pop/undying plus All Seeing or stack on Windstorms, I imagine he would feel just as oppressive as tinkerer, ruin, pop/undying Freddy does.

• Red_Beard
    Red_Beard Member Posts: 550
    Options

You get a hit, cloak. If they leave the loop you can cut them off with your speed. If they stay at it or beat you to the next one, you position yourself to be able to burst either side of it and I usually get them as they are vaulting or throwing the pallet. If they start to run as you uncloak, cancel and chase them down and get them in the open. If they have a flashlight, you can dance around to avoid the beam. Many times they move a little out of position trying to correct their aim and you end up being able to block their loop. You have to use his speed, you can't just uncloak, hit them and continue chase while uncloaked unless they don't have a resource to use.

• MongolPSR
    MongolPSR Member Posts: 1,032
    Options

Amazing how wraith is finally in a good spot and people go to target not even his best add-on. Literally he has quite a few build variations that do not use purple all seeing. It's frankly not as good as other combos like interact speed mixed with the snake add-on which turn wraith into a 1v1 monster.

• eleventbh
    eleventbh Member Posts: 374
    Options

I think we should stop nerfing fun addons.

• Dstorv
    Dstorv Member Posts: 51
    Options

Iron will: Strong perk with no downsides.

Blood amber: Addon for the key that allows you to see killers through walls with no downsides.

But nah, Lets complain about a low tier killer having a single strong addon when survivors have plenty of perks and addons that are ridiculously strong with no downsides.

• Dennis_van_eijk
    Dennis_van_eijk Member Posts: 1,704
    Options

It only is effective from 12m or closer.

So it definitely has a drawback compared to the 32m from scratch mirror.

You see wraith from 20m and closer so you have plenty of time to react and take action.

He still needs to uncloak, so if you aren't able to get to a pallet by then, than that is on you.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

Well

He can't see you when looping? Cause you don't "loop" a cloaked wraith.