Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

4 Man SWF

DTJObe
DTJObe Member Posts: 170

I know the official Discord has channels for SWF. I know the devs have no intention of balancing the game around SWF and buffing solo survivor/killer.

But it’s annoying to face hit squads. And the more that people go into games with keys or an organized team, the less killers they’ll have. Survivor queues are already getting pretty darn long. Something’s gotta give.

Until then, I’m just playing more Mikey, looking out for signs of SWFs, and sending people to the Netherrealm with tombstones.

Comments

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

If you can't fight them, join them.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

Idk, I don't feel like it's fair to punish people for playing with friends , I guarantee the majority of people don't even use mics in swf, sure the sweat squad you get is annoying, but can you really blame your lose on a swf and not urself?

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

Well, then it will happen. Because i like bringing keys when every second game has either a dc or a hook suicide.

I totally expect to return to swf in case keys become unusable after their incoming nerf.

Sorry, but you cant have both, solo lobbys AND them not having backup plans if the game is unbalanced due to matchmaking.

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

There wouldn’t be so many SWF if solo was a bit less frustrating, in my opinion.

I used to play solo almost exclusively but I barely play it at all these days, and when I do I end up getting frustrated and switching over to killer. The ranking system doesn’t do what it’s supposed to do and there are only so many Megheads sprinting into trees and then dcing when they get downed that I can take.

The change to rank reset way back when was a horrible change and I still don’t understand why they did it.

• 4eyed
    4eyed Member Posts: 51

Survivors are the clock and they are intended to be inconsistent and unreliable. All you have to do is say killer on me and just like that 3 other people can heal and sit on a gen, really it’s cheating unless it’s a really strong killer. The strongest killer don’t play the game either