The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Lighting and more bs

Horrid_Squire4
Horrid_Squire4 Member Posts: 9
edited May 2021 in General Discussions

After all the posts, Behavior finally decided to change most of the maps when it comes to lighting. If only it wasn't so half ass tho. If you're going to make maps brighter than at least do it on all the extremely dark maps. Honestly the maps that have been brightened are really great now, not counting the realm beyond. Yet there's still Azorov and all of the swap maps that are still dark as hell. Not to mention the literally fact that I have constantly without fail gone up against SWFs over +20 times in a literally row. I find it absolutely maddening that I'm already forced to play cross-platform, and still get SWFs constantly. Like what the hell. At this point I was honestly thinking about going to survivor to complete my damn Tome challenges and have zero fun with ######### teammates. Honestly the constant changes that they do to fix matching from time to time truly feel like they just sit there and think "Oh ya nothing's wrong here." "Ya know what I think we did a completely good job here."

Pleas actually fix the damn game and don't half ass it.

From a actually caring killer main.