Gremlins Killer

Options
FrankWesticles
FrankWesticles Member Posts: 9

Seeing zombies in the new RE chapter really opens the door for a wider variety of Killers in DbD and could be an entry point for Gremlins. I could see a Gremlin killer be one of the most unique killers making use of the special enemy AI and how Victor plays. The Gremlin you play as would be the leader (Stripe or Mohawk) and could give orders to 2 to 3 (Map size determined) AI Gremlins to patrol areas for a short time before they get bored and wander to find some action. Playing into their size and how they pop up sometimes in the movies I see them having a small Terror Radius maybe 20 to even 16; to make up for this they would be one of the first killable killers being able to be kicked like Victor after a pallet stun or being flashed by a light for an extended time. The playable Gremlin will spawn from the farthest spawn point (The pods they hibernate in after eating after midnight) The AI gremlins need to be spawned by the player by finding a fountain and jumping in. Along with ordering 2 other gremlins around I can see the playable gremlin able to pounce and sabotage generators causing more skill checks, quicker regression and maybe injure (or down with an ultra rare addon) using a token based system from successful pounce attacks and successful leadership by having the AI injure\down survivors. Sorry this post is all over the place but I would love to see the Gremlins end up in the entity's realm and make a mess of the place.

Comments

• catkillsmouse
    catkillsmouse Member Posts: 244
    Options

I fully agree they're classic and remembered by us kids as one of the best horror comedy and even christmas movies of that time