Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Getting focused/abuse because of pride charm

Another player and i just recieved abuse in post game chat because of a charm. Its rediculous. the killer was toxic in game too. Why is anybody bothered about representation if it doesn't directly affect them. the charm is nice so i run it, but what it represents is nothing to do with me or what i do in a game. They either need to remove it or make it so its easier to ban people for being toxic and or anti-semetic behaviour.

they said never use code pride

why?

who cares if anyone is represented

also can someone please tell me how to find someone who has changed their name so i can report them. im not that savy with the whole report sitch

thanks

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Please stop creating new threads on the same topic. There are plenty active threads on this. Use those.

and stop blaming the charm or the LGBTQ+ community for some bad people from both sides. This needs to stop.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

report them

• Swampoffering
    Swampoffering Member Posts: 384
    edited May 2021

Homophobic Behaviour Will be on any situation, the charm is just an excuse to make It happen.

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • ScottRozzy
    ScottRozzy Member Posts: 53

When i created this thread i couldn't see one like it so stop assuming. I can create a post if i want.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

i said please. I didn’t make any assumptions about you but stated a fact about the forum. You may have not seen them, which means you haven’t even looked. Which is okay in your personal case. But there were plenty of those threads.