The Cycle of "Life" Being in the Entity's Realm

Options
xmenfanatic
xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

I believe I recall the developers claim the killer could die under the right circumstances in the entities realm.

I was wondering under what circumstances you all believe this might unfold.

Is it a way of motivating the killer? Maybe if the entity gets displeased with a killer enough, they might put the killer at a disadvantage or make them susceptible to harm by survivors retaliating? He would leave that vulnerability until the entity is pleased again or it lets the killer die. The developers stated in the Lore video that the entity feeds on strong emotions, implied to be feeding off of survivors and killers.

Perhaps the entity feeds off of a survivor until they give up on trying to survive and decide to become a killer. Once they kill enough that they reach the point of being emotionally numb, the entity kills them in a more permanent manner? No more coming back, and no more consciousness.

I feel like no one ever escapes the entity and I think feeding off every kind of emotion they have, from fear and hope, to hatred remorse and hunger, sounds pretty savage. I know it's probably a stretch but it was fun to ponder.

Comments