Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

So how is Twins/Victor supposed to be used now?

crowbarman
crowbarman Member Posts: 499

While many matches the Victor nerf hadn't mattered, I have probably lost a good percentage of new matches against Swf where the inability to prevent the pickup has totally changed the game.

The guaranteed squash of Victor when any survivor is in the proximity leads to an automatic pickup whenever Charlotte is more than 20m away. This can't have been the intent of the nerf.

I am sure it won't be fixed but hopefully something will be done.

Comments

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045
    edited May 2021

Camp.

Downing people with Victor is now heavily punished if anyone with a brain is within the same postcode of the survivor, and latching onto a survivor will usually just lead to a kidnapping. Kidnapping isn't always a bad thing, but it still turns you into an M1 killer. Yet clearly, the ability for Victor to camp hooked survivors is perfectly fine.

Seriously, I'm staring to believe that when they designed the Twins, it was with the intent to make a killer who was really good at camping but not much else.

• Momentosis
    Momentosis Member Posts: 824

Camp and slug the ######### out of everybody

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

Camp, stay around 3-4 gens, slug. ggez games most of the time.

Such a nasty design

• latinfla4
    latinfla4 Member Posts: 2,119

Twins win by using their pouncing correctly oh wait that just leads to stomps because of the delay🙄 honestly leave victor near the gens for aura reading try to hit with big sis

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

You can still slug with Victor. Just play more cautiously while slugging.

I agree the Twins nerf was stupid. Hopefully that change will get reverted at some point.

• crowbarman
    crowbarman Member Posts: 499

Thanks for your responses.

I am seeing survivors be more smart about grouping up when in Swf when chasing an injured with Victor. It's not always possible to know one is lurking behind a tree.