Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

There is a rumored Halloween game being developed by Gun media apparently.

grayon444
grayon444 Member Posts: 757
edited June 2021 in Off-topic

I know this might be old news to some but the creators of Friday the 13th: the game are working on a new licensed horror game that may be Halloween.

I hope this one is not a flop like Friday the 13th that was full with bugs.

And i also hope that this one is gonna be an actual competitor to DBD because i will gladly take a break from dbd if this turns of to be true.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Well their last game was predator hunting grounds so I don’t have much hope tbh

• grayon444

Wait they made Predator hunting grounds?

Well, i hope they do something good this time because F13th had some potential.They are much better at horror games.But this is just me hoping that it becomes something.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377

Even if it's good,dbd has too many licenses to be dethroned

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

It’s the same dev team for F13th, Predator and the Halloween game? Didn’t know that..

i think F13th had potential and I liked to watch a YouTuber play it, but without new content and balance/game health updates it couldn’t hold up. So I guess if they actually improve on their experience with it (and also look at other asymmetrical horror games and what they did right and wrong) it could be a good alternative/competitor! The Predator game was definitely something else so I wouldn’t judge them by that for the new game.

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618

Gun didn't make P:HG. That was Illfonic, who also developed Friday. It looks like whatever they're making this time won't include Illfonic in development.

• grayon444

I never said that DBD would be dethroned.

it will be good for us to have an alternative and healthy for dbd to have a competitor.

Dbd is a 5 year old game with almost all the iconic licenses.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

F13 had potential and it had fun gameplay even without updates but the community killed it for me. I find it a looooot worse than dbd. It is just griefer children every game.