The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Xbox 1 - I am sick of this game crashing on me.

I have made it to R1 survivor finally...until my game froze and crashed on me then I lost two pips.

Then it happened again this morning. Now I am almost rank three 👍️

The only suggestions I see online to help me fix this problem are to either sign out, clear the cache and delete all the saved game files, or completely redownload the game. But how am I supposed to predict when my game will crash so that I can preemptively sign out and back in because I cannot do this mid-game? Redownloading the game takes about a day to do. And clearing cache and deleted saved game files...well why would I want to do this? I don't want to lose all the progress I have made on my account, and I do not recall having made an account through DBD or Behaviour so if I delete all that, wouldn't I have to start over?

It is annoying that I have this problem at all. The game randomly freezes and sound glitches for a few seconds before the game closes on me. It happens randomly for the past month and a half now, it always happens when I am having a good game and am about to be in the endgame, and I always lose 2 pips for this.

Not sure what to do about this...

Comments

• Thisgametho
    Thisgametho Member Posts: 13

UPDATE: It seems to happen a lot when the archive updates the newest tome, when the store updates, when the devs releases "news", and when the daily rituals update.