Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I’m always pissing off killers.

I’m not even doing it intentionally. I don’t play in a way to intentionally irritate my opponent and never plan to.

I mainly play survivor, and for the past few months I’m pretty sure I’ve pissed off about 60% of the killers I’m matched with. “How would you know?” You might ask. Well I specifically remember a huntress telling me my mom would die just because I flashlight saved a teammate, a wraith called me slurs, and Myers who face camped and hit me on hook repeatedly because I was doing gens when he was chasing someone.

Aside from the potatoes for teammates in solo queue, I’m constantly getting BM’ed because I’m playing the game? Killer or survivor, if you are being toxic and BM’ing someone because they’re a challenge to you, then you shouldn’t play pvp games. I really miss games where ppl would respect each other and maybe even learn from one another 😕.

Comments

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

It is just how it is. It was never any different tho.

• pedrolito
    pedrolito Member Posts: 50

It's a weird way to present things. ^^'

I'll never understand how body block or using palet to help oher survivors not getting hooked can be considered toxic.

• CantDeadHarder
    CantDeadHarder Member Posts: 188

you and I both know that I wasn't even close to gloating about making killers angry. Your reply implies very much that, I'm just bringing a discussion to the table.

• CantDeadHarder
    CantDeadHarder Member Posts: 188

Honestly. I'm not even super altruistic as I use to be back in 2019. I do gens and run when the killer comes, nothing else. Yet I'm mostly finding myself on the receiving end of BM. I understand that some matches can be frustrating, but if they are just that good, BM'ing and being toxic isn't warranted. Everything is considered toxic at this point.

• SoapNSpook
    SoapNSpook Member Posts: 151

I have the same issue, I usually have so many killers that camp and tunnel me, I don't even know why it happens. Other survivors have less chases than me! And after the DS change I can't even play normally.

• Marik13
    Marik13 Member Posts: 683

It happens on both sides. The game has toxic people who play survivors and killers. Here's one of me being told to die because I used NOED on my low level Wraith. It happens, best thing to do is laugh and report when needed.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
  • Marik13
    Marik13 Member Posts: 683

Eh don't worry about it. First time this actually happened. I'm ok with the occasional trash talk and just laugh off the dumb comments like "NOED trash!" and what not and again, I'm fine with that kind of end game chatter cus I could just laugh and carry on with my night. But stuff like this, there is no excuse for. I don't care if you just played against a basement camping Bubba or a Ghostface who slugged you and your entire team and spent the entire rest of the game teabagging your bodies as you bled out or if as killer we run in to the SWF death squads that spend 15 minutes just bullying you, flashlight spamming, bodyblocking, and doing whatever they can to hold the game hostage just because they can. None of that ever justifies telling someone to go and "die" or wishing death on their family or any of that. It's just a game, no need to get so worked up and bent out of shape over it.

• WiiFitTrainer
    WiiFitTrainer Member Posts: 788

Dbd: the game where everyone is pissed at you and it doesn't matter why

• BuddhaBing
    BuddhaBing Member Posts: 248

Exactly. People don't like to lose, so they'll find a reason why the match was unfair, no matter how you play.