Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

HybridPanda is back!

BassTram
BassTram Member Posts: 195
edited June 2021 in Off-topic

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that HybridPanda is back on YouTube making videos again! If you haven't heard of him he was a little bit of a bigger DBD content creator back in the day but he ended up taking a year break because his dad was battling cancer and unfortunately has passed away from it. He is one of the biggest reasons why I fell in love with DBD and he taught me how to be a killer main who can try my best to make the matches fair and fun for everyone and be completely non-toxic. If you haven't heard of him I would strongly recommend taking a peek at his channel and giving him some love and support!

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• helix43
    helix43 Member Posts: 180
    edited June 2021

I don't think he's back. I watch gibs stream a lot and Panda said there that he mostly made that video to troll gibs.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,752

to be fair

this does seem like a return looking at the schedule

• helix43
    helix43 Member Posts: 180

My mistake. I've only seen his nemesis video and what he says in gibs stream.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

I missed this guy like you wouldn't believe

Been following him since I stumbled across his old sims videos

Glad to see he's still the same old chap.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,166

He is the guy who introduced me to this game, and he's always entertaining, positive and doesn't pretend he's something he is not.

There needs to be A LOT more people like him in this community, who actually makes the game feel fun and enjoyable.

So glad he's back! It's actually felt a little empty without him.

BTW, has he retained his Fog Whisperer status? I remembered that when he was away BHVR did offer to keep him as a Fog Whisperer, despite him not being around for personal reasons, but am not sure what happened. If he didn't keep it, I hope they aim to give him it back when he feels it's the right time.