The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Opinions on Yun-Jin

New main for me! Love her so much haha

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,950

I personally don't really play female survivors but I really like the aesthetic of yun jin I play her all the time

• kate_best_girl
    kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184

Yeah I get it. All the girls kinda got the same tom boy style except Feng.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

One of my new fav survivors, she's got great cosmetics too, there are especially some pretty neat combos if you manage to do the glitch on her set cosmetic.

Something i came up w recently and really like:

Also i gotta add that i always crack up when i hear her wiggle sounds LMAO

• kate_best_girl
    kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184

Awww thats a cute combo! My favorite is P1 and P3 body with the sets shorts and boots

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

Thanks! The shorts from the set are so good as well and go with pretty much everything she has, still think it's a shame we can't mix & match freely without the glitch.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688

I like her, like most of the female survivors. She has some nice cosmetics.

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326
    edited June 2021

Personally, I dislike her for two reasons. Firstly, if I'm not mistaken, she's the first Survivor who is shown in the lore to be a bad person. This is also emphasised in her perks which are all selfish in their description:

Fast Track: Sometimes the sacrifice of others is necessary to get ahead. This could be referencing how, in the lore, she intentionally did not inform anyone about her suspicions of Ji-Woon as she feared what losing her top star might do to her career.

Smash Hit: When your rival makes a mistake, you seize the opportunity. Not necessarily selfish and more just smart business I guess.

Self-preservation: Life's unforgiving. Sometimes it's best to look out for yourself. If Fast track's quote wasn't clear enough to show the nature of her character. Also might be referencing her unwillingness to report her suspicions.

Secondly, I just don't really like her style, lol. Seems rather pretentious to me (Which might be the point but I just don't like it). I'm glad you all like her though!

• Guest1567432
    Guest1567432 Member Posts: 728

Best struggle sounds in game.

• Bonquiqui414
    Bonquiqui414 Member Posts: 222

I think people are way too hard on her. I get she let people die but she had to work hard to get to where she’s at and she was worried about her career which is a pretty normal human reaction. Also she a bad B

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Her, Elodie, and Steve are my survivor mains! (She isn't as good as Steve, but then again nobody is.)

• YuisPinkBob
    YuisPinkBob Member Posts: 353

I personally really like her. I think her cosmetics are amazing and her perks are great too. They had a dynamic to the game that wasn't really there before - a selfish survivor. Since most survivor perks revolve around chases or helping the team, it's nice to have these new, different perks. It makes it more interesting and fun, plus the perks can be very useful at times (especially Fast Track and Smash Hit).

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,887

She has the most hilarious struggle sounds. I always look forward to carrying a Yun Jin to a hook. I am laughing all the way.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,211

Appearance wise, I can't say I'm a fan of her dress and I hate her silvery hair, but beyond that, she's pretty good. I feel her voice is a tad over-the-top, but given the chapter she's from, with the most over-the-top killer in the game, I think it's fine. And her backstory might just be one of my favorites. Maybe it drags on a little too much in places, but it tells us exactly who Yun-Jin Lee is. And she's also unique in comparison to the other Survivors with how straight up selfish she is.

I'd give her a 7 out of 10.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,014

She's cute, but looks can be deceiving, if y'know what I mean.

I might P3 her eventually.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

I like that, in theory, you adopt a pretty selfish playstyle with her if you use her 3 teachables and go for the adept. Unfortunately they're not good. Smash hit is ok when it works, but there are so many killers now that can play around pallets, and everyone and their mother seems to worship pallets now so I don't use it. I definitely want to see more 'selfish' perks like hers and Laurie's though.

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681

I like her because she looks sassy and the bloodweb worked out well.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Not my favorite but I like her more than a majority of the survivor cast. Just hate her voice acting personally.

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,196

Redo her sounds and I'd like her.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

Literally no one does that, at least not in my matches anyway

• neonblush
    neonblush Member Posts: 68

She’s really pretty and I like her outfits. But her voice/injured sounds are horrible and so loud lol. I HAVE to use iron will when I play her.