Deathslinger

Definitively

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,855

Clown for pop goes the weasel

Oni or blight for a fun and strong killer

• CoalTower
    CoalTower Member Posts: 1,730

Blight is the most fun killer here, and also the most powerful.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866
    edited June 2021

Blight. He has Undying and he’s powerful and fun.

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

What kind of killer do you want and are you playig console or pc?

Deathslinger is a good killer with small terror radius and can be deadly but you need a good aim.

Blight is the overall one of the most powerfull killer that you can get.

Oni is also a good killer that is enjoyable to play and really good at punish survivors

Clown have some nice perks that you can use for your other killers

Trickster I am not sure he is not the greatest however I saw some really good Trickster that can do devastating damage but it also needs aim as well and strong add-ons.

Overall it is your choice I am not sure what rank you are and what kind of gameplay do you enjoy or your platform but my overall advice is either Blight or Deathslinger.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

Do you have a playstyle that you prefer?

Do you like mobility and insta-downs but don't mind earning your (excellent) power in short bursts? Then go for Oni (plus he'll give you the Nemesis perk, which is both fun and useful for Obsession-related tome challenges).

Do you like hitting survivors with ranged attacks? Deathslinger is DbD's resident first person shooter. With the right perk setup, he's also a psuedo-stealth killer.

Do you like hitting survivors with LOTS of ranged attacks? It's pretty much all that Trickster does (though he's a bit difficult to use due to his unwieldy power and slow speed).

Do you like slowing/disorienting survivors with your fart-in-a-jar Tonic? Clown lets you pass gas all over the trial grounds. Plus he'll give you Pop Goes the Weasel, which is pretty great.

Do you like pinball? Blight is pinball. Plus Hex: Undying helps keep your hexes from, uh, dying.

If killer strength is a factor, then Blight, Oni, and Deathslinger are all generally considered to be very threatening when played well. Clown and Trickster can do fine too, but they aren't really on the same level (Trickster is actually thought of as being pretty weak right now).

• Bropie
    Bropie Member Posts: 38

I'd say LARRY

• Poeka2017
    Poeka2017 Member Posts: 6

Im PC so... But I play sometimes killer for the bloodpoints..

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

first and most important:

do you have all Perks or are you still missing the teachable perks of those characters?

if you are missing the Perks, i'd buy them in this order:

1. Clown
    2. Blight
    3. Oni
    4. Trickster
    5. Deathslinger

if you have all the Perks, i'd buy them in this order:

1. Oni
    2. Blight
    3. Deathslinger
    4. Clown
    5. Trickster
  • CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

I think take either Blight or Deathslinger. I really love Deathslinger myself and play with him. Blight is also really good killer and have great mobility + aggressive gameplay. You can also think Oni for that same reason. But my advice is either Deathslinger or Blight.

• Poeka2017
    Poeka2017 Member Posts: 6

ty for helping me! I think im going to buy blight and after that Trickster for starstuck :D

• Goofenstein
    Goofenstein Member Posts: 54

Oni is fun, Blight is challenging but still fun, same with Deathslinger.

Clown and Trickster are exceptions.

If you want to get perks, I'd recommend Clown for Bamboozle and Pop Goes the Weasel. Second is Blight for Undying.