The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dead By Daylight SWF Nerfed Fixed

I Have Taken The Time Out Of My Day To Post This Post It's Only My Suggestion You Can Agree Or Disagree.

After Hearing All The Talk About About SWF Needing To Be Nerfed Lately.

Whitch I And Many Others Are Sick Of Hearing About.

This Is To Shut Up All Those Entitled Baby Killer & Survivor Mains Out There And May I Also Remind You This Game Is Like A Coin With Out One Side This Game Is & Will Be Dead. For Killer You Can't Kill If There Ain't No Survivor's & Survivor's Can't Do Anything Without A Killer Plane And Simple As Day.

I Have Realized And Come To A Collusion That The Answer Is So Obvious & So Simple That It Has Been In Other Games.

We Should Have Guild's Put In The Game. Guild's Cost 100,000 BP To Create One And 5,000 To Rename Your Guild And 10,000 To Delete A Guild

Now It Gives You Something Else To Spin BP On Other Then The Bloodweb And If Possible Maybe You Can Have A Separate New Ranking Mechanic Dedicated To Guild's Where You Can Earn shards And Blood Point At The End Of Each Month. The Player Who Created The Guild Will Have Crown By There Guild's Name

When You Are Playing Survive With Friend's You Must Have A Guild Make It So It Is Required To Play With Others.

If You Are Not It Makes It So You Have To Play Solo Public Match's And It Also Tell's The Killer How Many People Are In A Squad Together 

While You Are Sole Queuing Your Guild's Name Will Always Be Displayed Under Your User Name Weather You Are In A Guild Or Not.

I Know This Is Not A RPG Game Or Shooter Up Game Like Call Of Duty But Most Games Have Guilds 

It Makes Sense To Me Because If Your Required To Have A Guild To Play With Others It's Speeds Up The Sole Queuing A Lot I Would A Imagine 

Your All Welcome