Ranking system, no no not the ranking system in general, but how people classify ranks inside it

Options
alivebydeadight
alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
edited October 2018 in General Discussions

look, some rank 20 killers are really good and some rank 1 killers are really bad, im a rank 7 (after rank reset im 13) and i ruined survivors that are rank 2 and 1, i was a rank 7 survivor and im not the best survivor, really just stop doing this, its ridiculous, in fact, to be truthful with you, swf groups just make the game funnier for killer, playing the killer is not meant to be easy, playing survivor is not meant to be easy, its supposed to be hard and this community makes this annoying, believe me, i hate swf groups but I stay to have fun, and saying mid tier killers dont understand some perks like ds, sprint burst, and adrenaline is just stupid to say, if you dont wanna deal with it, then play huntress to deal with ds and sprint burst, adrenaline just cant be countered

Comments

• Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673
    Options

Every Rank other than 1 and 2 are classified as Rank 20 (or the new Rank 15), those Rank 20s are all CASUALS, for someone to be called "Rank 1" they must play for several seasons at Rank 1 (or 2) only, not Rank 5, not Rank 3/4, not Rank 10/8. The game is completely different at Rank 1 and the CASUALS from Rank 20 will NEVER understand it.

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@Bug_Reporter said:
    Every Rank other than 1 and 2 are classified as Rank 20 (or the new Rank 15), those Rank 20s are all CASUALS, for someone to be called "Rank 1" they must play for several seasons at Rank 1 (or 2) only, not Rank 5, not Rank 3/4, not Rank 10/8. The game is completely different at Rank 1 and the CASUALS from Rank 20 will NEVER understand it.

Like i said i deal with rank 1 and 2s before rank reset, and they were easy besides me accidentally being put into a lobby with my friend and i easily could have ruined her but i let her live due to the fact I made the game unfair through the obsession leaving when it knocked them down and they left when i had dying light tier 3, and she was rank 2, I was rank 7, really I will be serious when playing killer but I prefer making matches as fair as possible, no exploiting, no teaming, and when im in a lobby full of rank 1 claudettes with flashlights, i dont dc, I play through with this, dealing with them, and going on, I am no casual, I made this post to show stereotyping ranks makes no sense due to me playing against players that are rank 10 and used to be rank 1 or 2

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:
    look, some rank 20 killers are really good and some rank 1 killers are really bad, im a rank 7 (after rank reset im 13) and i ruined survivors that are rank 2 and 1, i was a rank 7 survivor and im not the best survivor, really just stop doing this, its ridiculous, in fact, to be truthful with you, swf groups just make the game funnier for killer, playing the killer is not meant to be easy, playing survivor is not meant to be easy, its supposed to be hard and this community makes this annoying, believe me, i hate swf groups but I stay to have fun, and saying mid tier killers dont understand some perks like ds, sprint burst, and adrenaline is just stupid to say, if you dont wanna deal with it, then play huntress to deal with ds and sprint burst, adrenaline just cant be countered

Rank only shows how much time you have played in the current season.
    A rank 20 killer might be good because he has taken a several month break from DBD and droped back to rank 20.
    A rank 1 killer might be bad because he just plays enough to eventually reach rank 1 anyway (sad that this is a thing)

Basically the rule is, the higher your rank is, the higher POSSIBILITY you have to verse better players, but you can meet all other sorts too

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@alivebydeadight said:

A rank 20 killer might be good because he has taken a several month break from DBD and droped back to rank 20.
    A rank 1 killer might be bad because he just plays enough to eventually reach rank 1 anyway (sad that this is a thing)

Basically the rule is, the higher your rank is, the higher POSSIBILITY you have to verse better players, but you can meet all other sorts too

Well exactly what i mean is that there are players out there that call rank 15 trash though its a rank 1 saying this, I really hate these types of players, I am a toxic player but i dont do this, also ranking system really needs to be fixed for swf groups, if a rank 20 host for a rank 1, this puts the killer at a huge disadvantage

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@alivebydeadight said:

Well exactly what i mean is that there are players out there that call rank 15 trash though its a rank 1 saying this, I really hate these types of players, I am a toxic player but i dont do this, also ranking system really needs to be fixed for swf groups, if a rank 20 host for a rank 1, this puts the killer at a huge disadvantage

SWF needs to be fixed in general. That it breaks matchmaking is only a small portion of the problem and that coudl actually be fixed easily

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@alivebydeadight said:

SWF needs to be fixed in general. That it breaks matchmaking is only a small portion of the problem and that coudl actually be fixed easily

or punish those who exploit this by making the higher rank enter the higher rank lobbies with a lower rank