The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Ranting a little

(originally posted on steam but I meant to post it here to begin with. Would love input of any kind. Good or bad. Curious of your opinion)

Dead by daylight is a weird game for me. I like the game but at the same I only Play this game with friends because it's not fun by myself. If I didn't have friends to play it with I probably wouldn't play it at all. The community for it is the weirdest community out there. Besides the toxicity, it's a big competition to decide which side is more broken. Killers or survivors. Everyone make sup their own rules for each side and if you don't follow these invisible rules you're garbage. Besides that what I wanted to talk about was people saying they should ban swf. Honestly I understand that it may not be fair. (I'm a survivor main btw) I feel like dbd should just add a new game mode. So the game mode that is present should be called ranked. Then you could ban swf. I think they should add another game mode most likely called casual or quick match where you don't ban it. Even if there are toxic and sweaty people on quick play it doesn't matter because you don't get ranked. And if you need an extra game mode than I think they should add a 8 V 2. Once again not ranked. Just for fun and for extra stuff. The last option isn't needed just wanted. Dbd devs said they wouldn't do it because of the amount of people. But I think doing so would add more people to the game. I just think it's really weird. Dbd is the first and probably only a few games that has ranked before it has casual. That may be why the community is like this. Thanks for listening.