Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Does anyone else feel really bad about themselves for small mistakes?

darlazon
darlazon Member Posts: 64

Like, getting a 4k feels "just" ok and getting a 3k I think to myself "There was this and this and that I could have done way better" and If I only get one kill it really gets in my head and puts me in a bad mood for half an hour.

Comments

• Dodgingbears
    Dodgingbears Member Posts: 252

Not bad about myself... but I do get frustrated. Its all about letting it go and just "go-next". Its okay its a casual game.

• Liam282
    Liam282 Member Posts: 219
    edited June 2021

Mistakes have to happen in life to grow. Does is really suck/hurt when it happens? Of course! (trust me i know lol) But they're made out of ignorance and just is part of the corse of growing up. As the saying goes: "failure is the best teacher" its true, its the toughest way to learn something but at the end of the day you are learning something. (think of it as a yin-yang approach, harmony out of despair.) (i probably took this to deep into life stuff lol, hope it helps!)

• patchoulisun
    patchoulisun Member Posts: 20

Absolutely. I'm so hard on myself when I'm even hit by the killer. I feel like, I should've looped better so I couldn't get hit. And if another teammate dies I feel so awful like, I could've done more to save them. I make a lot of mistakes due to anxiety making it hard to focus or make a decision. And when people in endgame chat come and start saying rude things to me for something I did, even when I thought I actually did well, it makes me feel even worse. But it is just a game, making mistakes is normal! Especially in this game when there are numerous perks that paired with other perks and different scenarios can cause all sorts of different outcomes, yanno? It can be challenging, you're doing amazing!

• charliebrown9061
    charliebrown9061 Member Posts: 73

Haah never :D Small mistakes :D i don't even feel pity for the big ones... Sometimes i grin or laugh about myself and feel bad for the surv or killer who became an involuntary witness of my skills.