The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Proposed Trickster Buff

I like playing Trickster. I think he is fun but it just feels so bad to play him. I think something needs to be done even more to try and make him feel like he is actually a killer worth peoples time because I like his concept, little quirks that add immersion, and so on.

Personally I believe that first of all they need to buff his movement speed again when he goes to throw. I believe he needs to go down to just 98 percent. He loses too much ground just by winding up the attack. If this doesnt work then instead I believe that he needs to have his laceration meter decreased by one and addons need to be nerfed to compensate. Too many times have I built up the laceration meter all the way and then they get away with just one left. I believe giving Trickster just a small nudge of pressure such as this would allow him to really shine more and tier up a bit. I would prefer option B, but what do you guys think?