The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivors should be rewarded with dancing emotes upon entering the exit gates

This would be a good way to keep everyone happy. My idea is that the devs implement microtransactions for the various dances, that would range from $5 for a common dance to $25 for an ultra rare dance. It would completely change the meta to be able to twerk with Quentin, or do the YMCA with Claudette. This could change completely how survivors play the game.

How this would work is as follows: Upon entering the exit gate, a survivor unlocks a special ability to perform their equipped celebration dance move. To avoid wasting their money, if the killer does not have line of sight on the survivor when they are dancing, a small PoV of the dance will be forced onto their screen at the top right. This would be a positive change to encourage dancing, movement and exercise in the DBD communities. I think the killers would also enjoy this, as they are always humble in defeat and love a good survivor celebration at the end.

In conclusion, it’s absolutely abhorrent that DBD hasn’t invented a dance emote system for survivors that have performed well. This would fix most of the issues in the game.

Except Spirit. Nerf Spirit.

What does everyone think about this idea, and what’s your favourite part about it? I don’t think it will be long after the devs read it that it will be implemented.

Comments