Xbox - Game Crashing

Options
Vios
Vios Member Posts: 4
edited June 2021 in Bug Reporting

Just updated the game for the Resident Evil chapter, and the first game I get into, me and my boyfriend's game both crash.

The map we were on was the new Resident Evil chapter map.

Playing Jill and Leon

We've only played one game

(Edit) Just played on the new map and it crashed again. We played on a old map and it didn't crash. Now I have a 30 minute penalty. YAY!

This is kinda bogus because we both got a disconnection penalty for something we had no control over. And the fact that we payed money for this new chapter just for the game to crash and not be able to play it. Please fix this ASAP.

Post edited by Vios on
8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• violetcherries
    violetcherries Member Posts: 37
    Options

I'm also having this problem on the new map. It happened towards the end of the match as I jumped from a big height. I guess Xbox users can't play anymore since we'll get banned for crashing?

• Vios
    Vios Member Posts: 4
    Options

I've noticed it hasn't crashed on old maps. If you have offerings, now is the time to use them lmao.

• owain05
    owain05 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Neither me or my teammates could play without the came crashing on the new map. Would suggest using other map offerings for now if they are available .

• Kelzana
    Kelzana Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2021
    Options

I had some problems on Xbox too (Xbox One S), on the new map. Game froze and then crashed. My friend that plays on Xbox too with me got the same crashing issue but we were on The Game map when her game froze and crashed. Everytime near the end of the matches, when all the gens were done.

EDIT : I just had another freeze then crash, on The Game map. Got the disconnexion penalty too again, that's stupid.

EDIT 2 : 3 out of 4 crashed in the last game. 3 OUT OF 4. And 15 mins disconnexion penalty -_-

Post edited by Kelzana on
  • violetcherries
    violetcherries Member Posts: 37
    Options

I've been having crashes on old maps too.

On Autohaven it gave me the "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource" error. Been playing for years and I've never seen this error.