If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

RANDOM FREEZES IN GAME MAKE IT UNPLAYABLE

Options
Chaotic_Wretch
Chaotic_Wretch Member Posts: 94

The random game freezes have gotten to the point where it is beyond impossible to actually play this game. Missing hits, messing up the loop, not dropping a pallet in time, not being able to vault, etc. The random freezes literally ruin the game and get you killed as survivor and miss hits as killer. This needs to be the NUMBER ONE concern of the devs. I know there is a mega thread about optimization but if only one thing can be fixed, it needs to be this. Won't be playing until it is because the experience is infuriating.

20 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• JohanChimney
    JohanChimney Member Posts: 16
    Options

This happens to me also on PS4, freezing every now and then for a second. And when being carried by Nemesis, the frames drop significantly.

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911
    Options

Ps4 player here

Constant freezing and a few crashes when literally anything happening

This is really annoying

• Rongursor
    Rongursor Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2021
    Options

Same case here, ps4 player too.

And no only loops.

Post edited by Rongursor on
  • DBD_Asteria
    DBD_Asteria Member Posts: 36
    Options

its probably just my pc but i have the same problem

meanwhile framerate's pretty good. its just freezes

• kingbojenbo
    kingbojenbo Member Posts: 130
    Options

Same for me as well. I'm playing on ps4 and the constant freezing really does make it VERY difficult to play.

• r4g3_qu1t3r
    r4g3_qu1t3r Member Posts: 3
    Options

same for me. PS4.

• Jammeus
    Jammeus Member Posts: 3
    Options

Same happens to me on PS4.

• superslasher116
    superslasher116 Member Posts: 2
    Options

I’m on Xbox one and I’m having a similar issue. The game also crashes when playing as nemesis himself