If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

is pipping bugged with the Resident Evil update?

Options
Bobby5967
Bobby5967 Member Posts: 2

I double pipped in a match, only to immediately have my pips taken away. I went from Rank 6 to rank 5. Then dropped me back down to 6.

14 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,070
    Options

I'm rank 5 with 4 pips

Playing as Nemesis.

Ruthless Killer = still rank 5 w/ 4 pips

Merciless Killer = still rank 5 w/ 4 pips

Restarted the game and I'm at rank 4 w/ 2 pips

• Starshadw
    Starshadw Member Posts: 266
    Options

Yep. Watched as my score showed me as having received a pip - no pip appeared above my rank icon.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 8,875
    Options

I haven't been able to get a single pip so far.

Plus the pipping screen is busted. Rank 5 from reset and my emblem screen looks like this:

• Amandamay
    Amandamay Member Posts: 1
    Options

This just recently happened to my partner on Xbox

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,775
    Options

Similar/same? Rank reset put me to rank 5. When I play games today, the tally screen shows me at rank 20, gives me a pip at rank 20, and then abruptly switches to rank 5 with no pips.

• ZonkyWizard
    ZonkyWizard Member Posts: 568
    Options

Kept playing survivor, got around 28k points and ended up no pip?

• katzifilth
    katzifilth Member Posts: 12
    Options

I have a similar problem.

When I would be getting a safety pip, the end game screen flashes my rank as 20 before adjusting to rank 4, which it is currently. It also shows +70.

But when I would be gaining a pip, the same happens, but I don't get the pip, the rank just stays as is progress wise.

But if I'm losing a pip, that pip will be removed.

So in other words, you can drop ranks, but can't climb up, since the pips you would be getting don't register at all, only the pips you're losing.

In this end game (image), I should have gotten one pip, since I was already a rank 4. I had one pip before today, but was tunneled out of a match right away previously, and that pip I did lose. I hope this gets fixed ASAP, since it's annoying as heck..

• TheClausOfficial
    TheClausOfficial Member Posts: 113
    Options

The same problem happened about a week before the Resident Evil patch. The problem has been reported by many, but the Mods have completely ignored this pips problem.

This is the bug image:

It is clear from the emblems score that I had to earn +1 pip, however, I did not earn anything. Also, from the emblems themselves, it is clear that I finished a good game as a killer.

• TheClausOfficial
    TheClausOfficial Member Posts: 113
    Options
  • Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917
    Options

I have de-pipped and lost a rank in games were I have gotten all 4 iri emblems(aka a double pip) this patch.