Whats your take on Blast Mine?

I feel like it takes too long to get it and it doesn't last long enough. In very rare cases I can get this to work. Most of the time a killer would rather chase then kick the gen and you can make the chase last a lot longer than the effect of this perk. The perk also doesn't list how long the killer is stun/blinded for? I like the idea of it but right now the best use I am getting out of it is the highlight of my gen to get people to come help me finish the last gen.

Comments

• FeminineSlime
    FeminineSlime Member Posts: 90

I agree. It's kind of fun in theory but in practice, it's very useless. Most good killers know that kicking a gen is a pointless endeavor in most cases. The only thing it is good for is defending yourself during the final few gens. If you get a gen pretty high up and it's one of the last couple gens, the killer is more likely to kick it, which gives you plenty of time to bail and get somewhere else. But in those situations, many killers won't even bother going on chases in the first place in favor of defending gens. It's just... way too niche to be useful. I could imagine that if it activated if a killer came NEAR the gen, rather than kicking it, it could have more use (like looping near a gen with a mine, similar to how some people use Head On) but as it is now it's just a bit lame.