Nemesis’ zombies are stupid and unnecessary

they reward the killer for doing absolutely NOTHING.

it’s so aggravating being in chase and a zombie just randomly by rng walks over and ruins your entire loop.

there needs to be a way to destroy them without wasting a limited resources or having a specific item

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,144

I often see players saying that BHVR needs to add bots to the game to ease queue times and replace players who disconnect.

If the killer were played by a bot instead of a person, would the zombies still be rewarding the killer for doing nothing?

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,184

I mean... He'd definitely be easier to buff if he didn't have some random x factor that either does nothing or bodyblocks at the worst moments.

• phyphrus
    phyphrus Member Posts: 67

I feel the exact opposite. He's so slowwww 🐌. He neeeeds zambies

• Mossi4kHours
    Mossi4kHours Member Posts: 5

I agree In my opinion the zombies in this game is a very bad mechanic and is something that shouldn't be needed in this game. Its very RNG and rewards you for I guess playing the killer lmao. I think they should balance the game for skill not RNG.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

Zombies made my Survivor matches far more interesting. Getting caught by one is completely on the Survivor for lack of awareness and encourage cautiousness over taking a blind corner. Had one zombies force me into rotating around a gen to work on it, most engaged I've ever been on a single gen.

• Bumbus
    Bumbus Member Posts: 600

Not every mechanic in the game should reward killer for doing something, some of them punish survivors for making mistakes, like not paying attention to the surroundings.

• sirdrin
    sirdrin Member Posts: 1

One bad game then crys on the forums

• ChiSoxFan11
    ChiSoxFan11 Member Posts: 1,093

I played five hours plus of survivor tonight, with surprisingly quicker lobby times than usual (due to a plethora of people trying out the new killer). It was games against Nemesis all night with the exception of 2 matches. I didn't get hit by a zombie a single time, even on the indoor maps.

I did get chased off of a generator once, and another time actually got pushed off of opening an exit gate (and had to go to the other one). It wasn't annoying or stupid or broken -- it legitmately might have been some of the hardest I've laughed during a game yet and was actually funny. I'm actually looking forward to the first time I get facecamped by a zombie (like I saw actually happen to people during the PTB) -- I might laugh so hard I'll forget to hit my skill checks. If and when it happens, I'll wear it as a badge of honor, lol.