The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Xbox Lag and Crashing

Brxxtonn
Brxxtonn Member Posts: 13

Platform: Xbox

Description: Somewhat often crashing in the middle of a game for no reason at all for both Survivor and Killer.

Random lag spikes for both Survivor and Killer and especially when Abilities activate in the game. Like for example a quite noticeable and completely game changing lag spike when Bloodlust activates for killer… These spikes easily turn the entire game making me want to stop playing…

How Often Does This Occur?: Crashing happens a decent amount enough to piss me off..

Lag Spikes happens so many times I can’t even guess how many times it happens easily more than a dozen times a game.

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Horrid_Squire4
    Horrid_Squire4 Member Posts: 9

I can confirm this. It kept happening to me even before this update. Now it's constant and not even because of my ping.

It also accuse like you said, when abilities are active. Happens every time I try to use Pyramid head, Demogorgon, and Nemesis' ability.

• jewelsybell
    jewelsybell Member Posts: 3

Yes, I've been having the same problem also. it's really frustrating. I get the lag spikes a lot and for me it happens when the killer hits me. i have good connection so not sure whats going on.