My Wish list for dead by Daylight

Options
m3dicookie
m3dicookie Member Posts: 74
edited June 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
  1. person on the hook can stop the player from unhooking them by hitting a button which would kick the player trying to do the bad save.
  2. killer hook vacuum . this is very annoying when your all most out of their grasp and then nooo the killer gets vacuumed into the hook and you can't get out.
  3. backpacks in game trapper plushy for the girls
  4. ghost nurse see through its be creepy and awesome all together.
  5. no mither upgrade . i feel that no mither shouldn't be effected by Thanatophobia , also i feel that they should start the match not hurt and then once they take damage then they can't be healed just a thought.

Comments

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    Options

omg being able to kick people in the face to be like "haha, NAH!" would make my day and some serious fun trolling to my fellow SWF friends. Seriously, I want that.

• BLUE_APE
    BLUE_APE Member Posts: 282
    Options

I like these ideas.
    What if though instead of kicking players, what if there was a button that the hooked survivor could press to make a loud noise. the killer would be notifide but other survivors would see it too, this could help out if the killer is camping.
    I especaily like your No mither idea too

• m3dicookie
    Options

@BLUE_APE : it has to be something that helps the hooked survivor so it be a kick a punch whatever it would make a noise so the killer would know something was going on. its just helps with the farming problem.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

The only thing i want is some shoulder holsters for Tapp. Then my life will be complete.

• m3dicookie
    Options

@Detective_Jonathan said:
    The only thing i want is some shoulder holsters for Tapp. Then my life will be complete.

thats great but he might not be able to get it being a movie character.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

@m3dicookie said:

I am aware of that. But considering the fact that the Saw franchise needs money to keep making movies. They might agree to it.

• m3dicookie
    Options

@m3dicookie said:

I am aware of that. But considering the fact that the Saw franchise needs money to keep making movies. They might agree to it.

well saw doesn't really need the money but it could use extra money , well i'm just hoping that lori gets more clothes when the movie comes out.