I'm not playing DBD anymore until you people remove keys from the game

Spencerjnlouis
Spencerjnlouis Member Posts: 117
edited June 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Dead By Daylight is the most one sided online game I have ever played and I have played a lot of them, it's not a PVE game but these so called devs will go above and beyond to make playing Killer feel as bad as possible, I'm okay with survivor sided maps with infinite loops, I'm okay with overpowered survivor perks that make them audacious and not scared of the killers but these KEYS NEED TO BE DELETED FROM THE GAME! I'm more than sick and tired of survivors getting carried by the game and winning even if they make mistakes like 3 genning themselves...

Or y'all can just be honest with the Killer community and admit y'all don't want us to win or have a good time playing your game, I feel like taking 3 months break again but I just spent $30 in the game and I want to get my money's worth, if all the bugs and lag spikes with this update even allow me to hit survivors that is. Feeling: DISGUSTED

Post edited by Spencerjnlouis on

Comments

• Sypherpathic
    Sypherpathic Member Posts: 488

I mean, I don't think this is going to hurry things along...

• Spencerjnlouis
    Spencerjnlouis Member Posts: 117

You're talking like I don't know how long BEhaviour takes to make changes like this

• Sypherpathic
    Sypherpathic Member Posts: 488

I know, but your post sounds like an ultimatum. I'm sure you didn't expect it to impact the actual process and were likely just looking for some like-minded people to maybe say 'same'.

• Ink_Eyes
    Ink_Eyes Member Posts: 561

''Or y'all can just be honest with the Killer community and admit y'all don't want us to win''

Weakest killer having 65% kill rate, lmao you are just inexperienced.

• NekoTorvic
    NekoTorvic Member Posts: 778

Keys are massively annoying and in a game where you're bound to spend most of a match contesting the final 2 gens if survivors are mildly competent. It can feel ridiculously frustrating when you massively outplay survivors to make a comeback only to get it robbed by a key.

I try to avoid keys like the plague.

That being said, the game is only really too survivor sided when survivors are actually good and stack up safeguard perks. Otherwise killers can always do something in a match. If you're good, you'll likely have more than a 50% win rate on regular, public matches.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

How's that from how people keep bitching about keys it seems they are used every match and work 100% of the time, but then I rarely find survivors using them and it's even more rare that they get to use them?

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

You do realize there is a flaw in the logic here? If keys are indeed so strong and prevalent, and the kill rates are over 50%, some killers as high as 65%, then keys are dropping those rates significantly, if indeed they are as problematic as you make them sound.

In which case, nerfing or removing keys would lead to an increase in kill rates leading to killers getting nerfed.