Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nemesis Add on Depleted Ink Ribbon bug

PNgamer
PNgamer Member Posts: 1,415
edited June 2021 in Bug Reporting

Hi,

platform PC Steam: I tested it 3 times and the last point of this add on don´t work correct? On theese rounds i killed 10-15 zombies every match and when all gens done....no one from them was spawning in an exitgate. I was checking both exitgates.... nothing...

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ClumsyTrapper
    ClumsyTrapper Member Posts: 544

Reread the addon it only spawns zombies you destroy after the gates are powered it doesn't instantly spawn a zombie for every zombie destroy throughout the trail

Ie the addon changes zombie spawns to exit gates after the gates are powered. It does not spawn any additional zombies

• Xyex
    Xyex Member Posts: 140
    edited June 2021

The add-on works fine. It's obviously not going to spawn 10-15 zombies in the exits, that would be completely broken. What it DOES do is what it says it does.

After all 5 gens are completed any zombie that gets destroyed will then spawn inside a gate (instead of under a hook). So, to use the add-on correctly, once the gens are done smash a zombie. Said zombie will then spawn inside a gate.

• PNgamer
    PNgamer Member Posts: 1,415

thanks i tested it again and ye now it works.