We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Idea:QoL Improvments for the Prestige System

Options

Before the next patch comes out, i needed to express that i had two ideas about increasing the meaning of prestiging a character, beyond some bloodied clothes.Both of these ideas are also about decreasing the bloodpoint grind in the game.

My first idea is this: Everytime a character is prestiged, provided that the teachable perks are unlocked on that specific character,other similar charcters will automatically have the same perks of that character unlocked. Even for that newly prestiged character itself.

The thing is: Each rank of a prestige symbolizes a rank of the perks. For example, a prestige 1 Feng Min will allow every single other survivor, including the newly prestiged Feng Min, to automatically have her perks on the first rank, such as the Technician.

My second idea is: Permanently adding some of the items,addons, and offerings into a prestiged character. These items will be available automatically, and only to the prestiged characters. For example, you will be able to infinitely use an ebony memento mori on a prestige 3 hillbilly, but if the same item does not exist in another non-prestige 3 killer, then the offering will disappear when that character is chosen. Unless that character already has an EMM in it's offering list already.

Thank you all for reading my post, and i eagerly await all of your responses; though i might not answer at all.