Possible Legion power idea

Options
DeVTO
DeVTO Member Posts: 12

When Nemisis was revealed, I saw someone mention an idea about making an AI character for the Legion, to have multiple threats at once, and I came up with an idea to that isn't an AI but still has that feeling. Basically the Legion could mark or, "tag" a locker, they could open a different, unmarked, empty locker while in Frenzy to jump into it. They would then jump from the marked locker as a different member of The Legion(Ex. Frank jumps into one locker and Julie comes out another) . Practically, this gives Legion a map traversal power, while also implementing multiple members of the Legion characters into the power.

A survivor would not be able to enter a tagged locker, it would be "locked", and The Legion could only mark a limited amount (around 4 maybe more with add ons) .They would also be able to choose which one to leap too, similar to Demogorgon. When the Legion uses this power, the locker they entered would become tagged and the locker they lept from would be unmarked. I doubt anything like this will ever happen, but it's fun to come up with ideas like this, and at least pretend to throw Legion a bone.

Comments