Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Simple buff to trapper

xXCAM3R0NXx
xXCAM3R0NXx Member Posts: 387
edited June 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Just let him have all his traps in his bag.

Why should you have to go out across the map just to get one trap. It already takes a while to set up let alone trecking all the way to narnia to get more.

It won't make him no way near OP. It'll just give trappers abit more time to actually kill people rather than getting 3 gens done with corrupt...

I play trapper and play against him quite abit. I know how hard it is to have a good game with him especially against decent survivors.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• xerav
    xerav Member Posts: 392

Well most of us would ask for brown bag addon (1 TRAP SLOT) as a buff but hey starting with ~8 Traps seems also fair.

• Chicagopimp2019
    Chicagopimp2019 Member Posts: 458

Yeah, I REALLY like this idea. Plus, think how awesome it would feel to hit that crazy skill check on the first attempt!!

• xerav
    xerav Member Posts: 392

Trap RNG is a thing but also Map RNG... very big maps or maps with no grass (number increasing) also hurt trapper alot.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

Trapper having all traps would be broken. The amount of control he could exert on an area right from the get go would destroy solo survivors.

All traps is way more overpowered than you realise.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

Trappers power is one of the strongest...

And you say this while it's one of the few powers that survivors can 100% disable with no specific perk or item...

You serious?

Also, no skill check. Skill checks are easy. No one wants people escaping on their first try every time.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266
    edited June 2021

You actual able to success 10 degree skill check every single time?

And you say this while it's one of the few powers that survivors can 100% disable with no specific perk or item...

You serious?

Because of free hook potential, it comes with alot downside, too many downside. But again, Double Purple bag basekit isnt a way to fix him

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

Basically this. I would be ok if he started with all traps only if he was also nerfed to be unable to place traps within a 16m or so radius of other traps. Prevent lockdowns such as basement hooks - especially in killer shack.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

you're not? people get great skill checks all the time. it's normal.

All traps on hand already + dead hard doesn't work on traps anymore. That would be perfectly fine. and he still wouldn't be above b tier.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

I do great skill check from time to time. But its far different than hitting great skill all the time. And I doubt you able to success Great skill check 100% of the time.

• Miles
    Miles Member Posts: 461

Just give him him yellow bag , yellow setting speed and make him move faster when out lf traps and out of chase.